Sign in to follow this  
Owen Meany

Stu en Draad

Owen Meany    559

Ek ry later Kaap toe vir n week en siende dat julle daar is moet ons dalk n dop drink in Langstraat. Ek het die naweek ander verpligtinge maar Donderdag of Vrydag middag of laatmiddag sal my pas. PM my indien julle skedules dit toelaat. 

Dit is n idiale geleentheid om saam met n legende te drink.  :3_4_102:

Stu    951

Will let you know. That's if the whole place hasn't burnt down by then.

Mata Hari    503

They need it. 42 degrees today hottest day in 100 years? My youngest had class cancelled all day. apparently it's dangerous to dance in the heat

I hope they get the fires sorted asap.  :36_1_38:

Edited by Mata Hari

DbDraad    660

Bergvure is algemeen in die Wes Kaap, dis egter selde so intensief en normaalweg vinnig onder beheer. Die inheemse veld kan nie voortbestaan sonder brande nie. Die mens sorg egter dat die frekwesie van brande hoër is as wat dit natuurlik sou wees.

Dis goed om te weet, maar dit voel steeds of n ou in n oond sit.

Mata Hari    503

Ja ek weet, die brande verrig nogsteeds erge skade. Ons het meestal van daai paaie gery die vakansie, dis vir my vreeslik

DbDraad    660

Ja ek weet, die brande verrig nogsteeds erge skade. Ons het meestal van daai paaie gery die vakansie, dis vir my vreeslik

Dis vinnig weer groen. Dis net skade aan eiendom en plantasies wat werklik negatief is. Dis min dat wingerd en weiding bedreig word, maar ek weet wat jy bedoel.

PS Stu, I won't make the game on Sat. Too much of a mission for a 7oc game. I will make a plan for a beer on Friday or Saturday morning/mid day if you can't make Friday with Owen.

Stu    951

Nah...my itinerary is booked. Land tomorrow afternoon....Friday in the winelands somewhere, Saturday some chocolate factory then some fancy bakery then Blouberg for lunch with my sister then Newlands.

Owen Meany    559

Draad ek het my nommer vir jou gestuur. Ek het die hele middag beskikbaar so laat weet maar wanneer jy in die omgewing is.

DbDraad    660

Stu, if all goes to plan, I will be in Maritzburg next week Thursdat night and back at the airport from 14:00 to 17ish my flight is at 1800 I think. If you are free for a beer, we can make a plan, but I must warn you, ever since I had a beer with Meanou, he has fled the board...I'm sure there's no connection, but be prepared for just incase if you are free.

Stu    951

Sounds good.I drive past the airport every afternoon. Will it be the Friday then?

DbDraad    660

Yes, Friday. Planning is still the same and shouldn't change. My meeting in Maritzburgh is at 10 and these things are rarely take more than 1 or 2 hours. I will keep you informed.

Mata Hari    503

Yes, Friday. Planning is still the same and shouldn't change. My meeting in Maritzburgh is at 10 and these things are rarely take more than 1 or 2 hours. I will keep you informed.

​Stuur groete vir my hometown :aerobics:

Mata Hari    503

Yes 2 strangers from same plot lol....Half my life ago Barlee, 25 years ago, but certainly seems long long time ago lol. Went back every year till mom died 10 years ago. Been there 5x in last 10 years for friends and family. Was there Feb this year - school reunion. And went and parked outside Oribi. Friend said dont go in alone lol and i was alone so...left it be. Despite it all..my heart remains in the Kzn midlands every time I leave. Told hubbie he can go throw my ashes there one day. Just throw them off the Berg they'll float down to the Midlands. Hilton and Balgowan esp but the rest of midlands too really. Friend building a house just outside Hilton. 

Edited by Mata Hari

DbDraad    660

It was not to be Stu. Hurried my ass off to be on time for my flight. Just made it and the received a SMS that my flight was delayed by a hour. Having a few ones on my own now. Might be back at the end of the month to submit the tenders. Maybe then?

I sort of like Kavukiland. Lots of green stuff and hills n'd stuff! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sharleen
    Newest Member
    sharleen