Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wolverine

Chinese GP?

Guest Wolverine   
Guest Wolverine

nicely done by Vettel and the Williams drivers !!! 

go Massa :) Have I mentioned he was robbed of a world championship once? 

Hawk_Eye    1,357

Die rooi Fiat het beslis iets beet.  Selfs Ericsson in die Sauber is vinniger as die "ontwikkelende" Hondas.  Miskien moes die McLarens maar 'n seisoen gevat het om deeglik voor te berei, hulle't beslis nog groot issues om uit te stryk.

As dit more lekker warm is en die baan temp is hoog gaan ons meeste ouens 3 keer sien stop.  So 'n strategie is voordelig vir die rooi Fiat se mense.

Rosberg 1

Vettel 2

Hamtoebroodjie 3

Kimmi of Massa 4....

Mata Hari    483

Die rooi Fiat het beslis iets beet.  Selfs Ericsson in die Sauber is vinniger as die "ontwikkelende" Hondas.  Miskien moes die McLarens maar 'n seisoen gevat het om deeglik voor te berei, hulle't beslis nog groot issues om uit te stryk.

As dit more lekker warm is en die baan temp is hoog gaan ons meeste ouens 3 keer sien stop.  So 'n strategie is voordelig vir die rooi Fiat se mense.

Rosberg 1

Vettel 2

Hamtoebroodjie 3

Kimmi of Massa 4....

​Rosberg se kop is nie reg om te wen nie. Nie terwyl Hamster nog op die baan is nie. Herinner my aan n sekere Webber...hy't die kar, maar kom nie by sy spanmaat uit nie....

Owen Meany    552

Race: Hamilton Races To Shanghai Win

2015-04-12 09:48:49

RSS

Share:

Race: Hamilton Races To Shanghai Win

Lewis Hamilton's lead was never once under threat as he raced from lights to flag to his fourth victory in the Chinese GP, a race that ended behind the Safety Car.

The reigning World Champion had a near perfect weekend in China, topping all three practice sessions, taking pole position, setting the race's fastest lap and claiming the race victory.

Holding off Rosberg at the start, even placing his car pointing inwards on the grid to get the better line, Hamilton always seemed to have the advantage and extra pace in the bag.

Rosberg held on through the opening two stints, roughly two seconds down on his team-mate and even told Mercedes to make him hurry up as if he got "closer [to Hamilton], I destroy my front tyres."

However, just before their second pit stop Hamilton asserted his dominance, easily pulling away from the German in a spate of fastest laps.

With three laps remaining he was almost six seconds up the road from Rosberg when the Safety Car was brought out for Max Verstappen's smokey retirement on the main straight.

As marshals struggled to get his car behind the wall, the Safety Car started the final lap and Hamilton's victory, which was never under threat, was guaranteed.

Rosberg was second while Vettel, who was the first of the front runners to pit as Ferrari hoped to give him some advantage over the Mercedes drivers, completed the podium, his third top-three result in three races for Ferrari.

Kimi Raikkonen was fourth for the second race in succession as Ferrari again edged the Williams drivers for the best of the rest title.

Felipe Massa was fifth ahead of Valtteri Bottas, who were some 30 seconds behind the Ferraris when the Safety Car came out.

Romain Grosjean brought his E23 home in seventh place ahead of Felipe Nasr and Daniel Ricciardo while Marcus Ericsson completed the top ten.

As for McLaren, Fernando Alonso was P12 as he made it through the carnage as Jenson Button and Pastor Maldonado collided while fighting for 13th place.

Button, looking for a line through, tried to go up the inside of Maldonado but misjudged the braking as the Lotus driver turned in for the corner. It had been a great battle between the two up to that point.

Both Button and Maldonado were initially able to continue before Maldonado pulled it the pits, retiring his Lotus.

There were three other retirements. Nico Hulkenberg was the first on lap 11, his DNF due to a gearbox failure, while Daniil Kvyat retired on lap 17 with an engine failure and his car "on fire, on fire, on fire".

Verstappen was the last, three laps from the end, as his Toro Rosso came to a smokey halt on the main straight which brought out the Safety Car.

Times
1 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1:39.42.008s
2 Nico Rosberg Mercedes 0.714s
3 Sebastian Vettel Ferrari 2.988s
4 Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari 3.835s
5 Felipe Massa Williams 8.544s
6 Valtteri Bottas Williams 9.885s
7 Romain Grosjean Lotus 19.008s
8 Felipe Nasr Sauber 22.625s
9 Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull 32.117s
10 Marcus Ericsson Sauber 1 Lap
11 Sergio Perez    Force India 1 Lap
12 Fernando Alonso McLaren 1 Lap
13 Jenson Button McLaren 1 Lap
14 Carlos Sainz Toro Rosso 1 Lap
15 Will Stevens Marussia 2 Laps
16 Roberto Merhi Marussia 2 Laps
17 Max Verstappen Toro Rosso 4 Laps

Retirements
Pastor Maldonado Lotus
Daniil Kvyat Red Bull
Nico Hulkenberg Force India

Mata Hari    483

The quote of the year comes yet again from the Ice Cream mannetjie....."Get these cars out of the way " (including poor Alo.). Eish Kimi....

Owen Meany    552

The quote of the year comes yet again from the Ice Cream mannetjie....."Get these cars out of the way " (including poor Alo.). Eish Kimi....

Dit is jammer van die veiligheids kar. Sou n interessante paar rondes gewees het tussen hom en Vettel.

Guest Jolly Joker   
Guest Jolly Joker

Ferrari looking good again, but still a walk in for Hamilton. What the hell is wrong with Rosberg? Has he just given up?

Nice to see Kimi on form again, only for the SC to hamper him in the end. That's 3 in a row now, so hopefully he can just have a normal race from now on!

People laughing at Alonso, just remember that he was miles ahead of Kimi last year, yet Kimi seems to be a match for Vettel, performance wise.

Hawk_Eye    1,357

Ferrari looking good again, but still a walk in for Hamilton. What the hell is wrong with Rosberg? Has he just given up?

Nice to see Kimi on form again, only for the SC to hamper him in the end. That's 3 in a row now, so hopefully he can just have a normal race from now on!

People laughing at Alonso, just remember that he was miles ahead of Kimi last year, yet Kimi seems to be a match for Vettel, performance wise.

Guest Jolly Joker   
Guest Jolly Joker

Actually, I think I know what Rosberg's problem is. The drivers are not allowed to be coached from the pitwall anymore...

Mata Hari    483

Laas jaar se speech/uitkak het Rosberg geknou. And then what is his story blaming Lewis for driving slow so he (Rosberg) had to drive slower??? Lost all my liking for him. I like a guy with balls and that he don't have anymore.

Edited by Mata Hari
  • Like 1

DbDraad    595

Laas jaar se speech/uitkak het Rosberg geknou. And then what is his story blaming Lewis for driving slow so he (Rosberg) had to drive slower??? Lost all my liking for him. I like a guy with balls and that he don't have anymore.

​Sad, but I have to agree. He lost his marbles since that incident last year.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Radiance Space
    Newest Member
    Radiance Space