Hawk_Eye

Informative - World events

Gen    310

hey this is way cool

there is an accident in Croatia 

Gen    310

and a shite load of biological hazards in africa

Gen    310

actually this is the most interesting site I have seen since watching the Live feed of Isis vs Kurds in kobani.

Edited by Gen

Gen    310

ha... the US have load sheddig... well it's obviously maintenance in Memphis.. but I can pretend it is load shedding..

Gen    310

you know what is also a cool website is Fleetmon, where you can check all the ships in the world.

It's started as a joke after I was in CT and spend the day at the naval festival, there was this really interesting German officer.. it goes without saying that he was easy on the eyes.  We named him Hans, as I never asked him his name.. so we decided to track where the Hessen was lol

small things.. yes I know.

Docker    455

you know what is also a cool website is Fleetmon, where you can check all the ships in the world.

It's started as a joke after I was in CT and spend the day at the naval festival, there was this really interesting German officer.. it goes without saying that he was easy on the eyes.  We named him Hans, as I never asked him his name.. so we decided to track where the Hessen was lol

small things.. yes I know.

​Tracking your new car being shipped to SA or just filling up the day?

No wonder the Somali pirates know where to find ships on the high seas

Edited by Docker

Gen    310

​Tracking your new car being shipped to SA or just filling up the day?

No wonder the Somali pirates know where to find ships on the high seas

​ja lol

It was more like stalking  'Hans"

But hey suppose you could track all sorts of things.

and yes no wonder the pirates know where everything is.

WHile at the naval festival, I did have a long chat to another German navy guy and after their stop in SA they were going to go patrol eastern africa, but I see they are now in the Napals area.. obviously on their way home .. sigh.

There is a lot of sea traffic hey.. and you can see when the naval vessels are going all stealth.. cause they switch their transponders off.

Edited by Gen

Hawk_Eye    1,458

Athens - A 5.2-magnitude earthquake struck north of Athens early on Tuesday morning, according to the US Geological Survey (USGS), but while it was felt in the Greek capital there were no reported casualties.

According to the USGS, the quake's epicentre was 83km north of Athens, near the town of Malesina. It began at around 04:10 (01:10 GMT) and lasted for several seconds, waking residents in the area.

The Athens Observatory said the earthquake measured 5.3 in magnitude, and the epicentre was under the sea.

Greece is one of Europe's most earthquake-prone countries. In January 2014, several thousand people found themselves homeless on the holiday island of Cephalonia in the Ionian Islands after a 5.8 magnitude quake.

Hawk_Eye    1,458

"Captain's log, stardate 411.7 The natives are restless - exploring this planet has proved fruitless and it should be marked for destruction. Kirk out!"

Hawk_Eye    1,458

Beam me up Scotty

​"Sorry son, you are pat of the problem.  Scotty, let him rot with the natives!"

"Aye-aye Captain!"

The eastern world it tis explodin',
Violence flarin', bullets loadin',
You're old enough to kill but not for votin',
You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin',
And even the Jordan river has bodies floatin',
But you tell me over and over and over again my friend,
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

Hawk_Eye    1,458

Posted  · Report post

Published on Jun 16, 2015

With the full eruption of Mount Sinabung Volcano, Toba is now on high Alert! If this instability causes the beginning of an eruption of Toba we will be looking down the barrel of the end of the world as we know it!
Stay At The Ready...
Join Us At Bunker Report On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/bunkerreport
Indonesian Supervolcano Showing Signs of Possible Eruption
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/06...
Sinabung Erupts

Docker    455

Posted 14 hours ago · Report post

Published on Jun 16, 2015

With the full eruption of Mount Sinabung Volcano, Toba is now on high Alert! If this instability causes the beginning of an eruption of Toba we will be looking down the barrel of the end of the world as we know it!
Stay At The Ready...
Join Us At Bunker Report On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/bunkerreport
Indonesian Supervolcano Showing Signs of Possible Eruption

Sinabung Erupts

​Damn - I am supposed to be going to Indonesia next week. Might be too much volcanic ash to fly up that way

Hawk_Eye    1,458

Jip, that's right at your backdoor.  I see there is also a warning out for the New Madrid fault for earth quake activity - the Yanks are quite worried.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sharleen
    Newest Member
    sharleen