Guest Jolly Joker

Where is everyone?

Guest Jolly Joker   
Guest Jolly Joker

Not even a thread for the canadian GP?

I hope Owen is happy....

DbDraad    595

Hey, that's a bit unfair, I know he pushes the boundaries at time, but he is entitled to his opinion and if other posters can't cope with it and leave, it's just one of those things.

I forgot to watch the race this weekend and only heard the result on radio this morning.

• Like 1

taipan    1,433

But where is Owen? Seems he is good at handing it out but not so good at taking it. Ever since the Bulls started playing shit he disappeared.

Docker    437

I forgot to watch the race this weekend and only heard the result on radio this morning.

No surprises in relation to the result. Becoming a little boring for a casual fan like me.

WeDaFaKaWe    319

No surprises in relation to the result. Becoming a little boring for a casual fan like me.

​Klop!

Prefer SuperBike or MotoGP.

Hawk_Eye    1,358

Not even a thread for the canadian GP?

I hope Owen is happy....

You are quite aware that Viva and the core of the posters have left and are doing their own thing.  This follows on the relentless arguments about nonsensical issues from both sides.  Certain personality types just cannot coexist in a confined cyber space.

Hey, that's a bit unfair, I know he pushes the boundaries at time, but he is entitled to his opinion and if other posters can't cope with it and leave, it's just one of those things.

Having an opinion does not give one the right to be abusive (and that came from both sides of the handbag slingers)

But where is Owen? Seems he is good at handing it out but not so good at taking it. Ever since the Bulls started playing shit he disappeared.

People will be people and some will take offence and leave.  I have quite a few PM and emails of folk who have left because of "issues" they did not like.  The unfortunate thing is that a forum can never be all things to everyone and only the thickest skin folk will eventually "survive".  This forum is a good example.  When it was moderated, it was said by the "experts" that the moderation was the reason posters left.  For close on two or three years there have been no incident of moderation (other than the tree requested by the posters and one which was reported) and still posters leave, now it is said it is because there is no moderation.​

​When RBR was winning race after race the "fans" of other makes were screaming and bitching - now it is the same issue, just a different make.

F1 will have to have a good look at this "Sport" and consider the options because it just is not really racing anymore, except for a few back markers.

• Like 1

Mata Hari    483

As I've said before Taipan, Owen is actually very busy. Believe it or not - no need to keep asking where he is every week. He hasn't run away from the Bulls, it's not as if we are so bad we are -2 points at the bottom of the league. Owen and myself chat regularly and he has no issues other than that he is busy right now. It's as simple as that and no other reason.

JJ -  the place is boring without Owen, I know

:15_8_217:

Come to think of it, F1 is boring the last 6 mo...we knew it would get there but only the Merc fans are probably happy

:)

So what did you think of whining Lewis in Monaco and exuberant Lewis in Montreal???

Mata Hari    483

​You didnt miss much. Oh yes, Seb started around 18th I think and ended 5th. The commentators considered him driver of the day? Oh yes, nothing much else happened.

Hawk_Eye    1,358

So what did you think of whining Lewis in Monaco and exuberant Lewis in Montreal???

​He should go see the same "doctor" who "fixed" that Jenner freak.  With all his mood-swings from pissing like a girl because he was "robbed" by his team to his plastic euphoria after winning at Montreal, he too would do well with plastic tits and a Tupperware C...

taipan    1,433

As I've said before Taipan, Owen is actually very busy. Believe it or not - no need to keep asking where he is every week. He hasn't run away from the Bulls, it's not as if we are so bad we are -2 points at the bottom of the league. Owen and myself chat regularly and he has no issues other than that he is busy right now. It's as simple as that and no other reason.

Come to think of it, F1 is boring the last 6 mo...we knew it would get there but only the Merc fans are probably happy

taipan    1,433

Nonsense the sheep shearing season closed long ago.

And by your own admission he has plenty of time to chat to you. We all know that if the Bulls were winning he would be all over this board. So I am calling BS.

taipan    1,433

​He should go see the same "doctor" who "fixed" that Jenner freak.  With all his mood-swings from pissing like a girl because he was "robbed"

So that's where Owen is.

Mata Hari    483

Nonsense the sheep shearing season closed long ago.

And by your own admission he has plenty of time to chat to you. We all know that if the Bulls were winning he would be all over this board. So I am calling BS.

​Well 5 minutes chat now and then is not all day now is it. Eish. 

taipan    1,433

​Well 5 minutes chat now and then is not all day now is it. Eish. 

Nor is it regularly. Still calling BS

Mata Hari    483

Neither do I, always had him down as a bully but soft inside.

I'm sure you the only one that has such important thoughts about him like that..

Mata Hari    483

LOL, shame Taipan, I don't need to gatkruip him. But then , not only does Owen not give a shit what you think, but neither do I. 

taipan    1,433

So it took you 10 posts to get to that. Sad, I don't know why you had to jump in to protect him in the first place.

tell him to man up and stop hiding behind a woman's skirts.

Mata Hari    483

As I said, Owen couldn't give 2 shits what you think about him, and neither could I. The info was for the other members like Draad or Weda who might be interested in knowing where he is. 

taipan    1,433

As I said, Owen couldn't give 2 shits what you think about him, and neither could I. The info was for the other members like Draad or Weda who might be interested in knowing where he is. 

More BS. Get a spade out.

this is far too easy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Radiance Space
    Newest Member
    Radiance Space