Sign in to follow this  
taipan

Ripley's South African style

taipan    1,576

Telkom is the biggest telecommunication company in Africa, right?

Yesterday I had cause to email them to cancel a certain service.

Unfortunately my email was returned as their inbox was full.

Edited by taipan
  • Like 1

WeDaFaKaWe    347

I work in the education sector up here in Nam.

School phones and asks "When can  we expect our timetable you promised to generate for us? We need to start with the new years curriculum"

I check my sent items "I sent it to you 3 weeks ago."

Answer "Oh Sorry we haven't checked our email."

So what that basically means the school has not started their curriculum for 3 weeks after the school has started because they didn't check their email.

Other schools up here don't have a timetable for up to 3 months after school starts.

Hawk_Eye    1,453

10 days on and the mailbox is still full.

​Should work later today - They normally delete the other mail when they look for the payslip in the mail... BaasTeds

taipan    1,576

So had to take the afternoon off to sort this shit out. Had to stand in a queue for an hour as the receptionist couldn't just take the form. When I reached the consultant she told me that they changed the system last week and now they do it online. So that's a couple of hours of my life I won't see again.

Hawk_Eye    1,453

Faktap bunch - I sent them a message via Twitter @telkomsa because I reported my landline a week ago and still nothing.  Even that did not help, just a coded message which when decoded probably means I must fuckoff!

supersupporter    881

This is from a freind of mine in Joburg

Yay so happy with the efficiency of joburg electricty department!!! They overcharged us last month so after numerous chats they finally send me my new bill today saying they have sorted the problem and my bill has been reduced. I open it up to find it has been REDUCED from.R9 746.00 to R126 352. 48 ....BLOODY MARVELLOUS!!! ....serious idiots..... going to be fun and games sorting this blunder out!

Hawk_Eye    1,453

Oh wait, they will have the audacity to say that you must pay and then they will sort it out, if not you just wake-up with no power and reduced water flow - BaasTeds!

DbDraad    660

This is from a freind of mine in Joburg

Yay so happy with the efficiency of joburg electricty department!!! They overcharged us last month so after numerous chats they finally send me my new bill today saying they have sorted the problem and my bill has been reduced. I open it up to find it has been REDUCED from.R9 746.00 to R126 352. 48 ....BLOODY MARVELLOUS!!! ....serious idiots..... going to be fun and games sorting this blunder out!

Fuck them, for that kinda dough,  you can go off grid completely!:36_11_6:

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sharleen
    Newest Member
    sharleen