Sign in to follow this  
Hawk_Eye

Other Rugby Related News and Trivia

Guest Beeno   
Guest Beeno

One trust poor wee Duke is still alive!!! Life under a Scottish bridge can be tough on a lad like duke

Mata Hari    503
4 minutes ago, Beeno said:

Mata could you please stop using aliases on the Ruckers Forum. If you dopes want to post there use you Supersupporter names - its the right thing to do. I think Cerudunce Windpomp alias Vlagman set everyone a very poor example!

Beeno as always setting a fine example!

I don't post on Ruckers Forum thanks Beeno. But it's easy to pick up the duplicates on that site incl your own. I may read there now and then, haven't missed much they talk way more shit than this site ever could

Edited by Mata Hari

Guest Beeno   
Guest Beeno

Mata my dear, what duplicates have I got on Ruckers? I post as Beeno. Also what other duplicates are there. do tell!!

As for shit lets face facts and be a little more humble Mata. This place has been full of shit for years hence the current state of affairs. Poor Barlee having to put up with Taipan for a start. Then ou hawkeye getting it all wrong time and again.

Man if you oaks had only take very my sound advice!:36_3_16:

Edited by Beeno

Barnacle    548

Ugh... It's sooooooo fucking obvious that the "new" poster at that site is in fact a regular over there...

Let's look at the facts:

• It's someone who couldn't get over this site
  • It's someone who apparently hates Taipan
  • It's someone who use to post here long ago when Taipan had the Voldemort avatar
  • It's someone who noticed that you can now read content here (in other words, still stalking this site after all these years)

I can think of a few posters that fit that description... Sad people IMO...

• Like 5

Owen Meany    559
On 3/17/2017 at 11:19 PM, taipan said:

Right now that the sad cunts are back posting on this site I am done.

i would wish some a happy life, but I never lie.

To those that gave me fun, you know who you are and thanks for the the conversation and insights over the past 15 years.

Barlee please delete my profile. Thanks.

Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

Owen Meany

taipan

How to Leave a Forum in Style

Bob Leggitt | Friday, 28 September 2012 |

Bored? Need some attention? Then why not leave an Internet forum? It can be so much more fun than joining. You get to make a massive, long post that’s entirely about you, and you get to be important for approximately 15 minutes. Not necessarily important in a good way, obviously – but there's no such thing as negative publicity…Best of all, you don’t even have to leave. You can go back the next day if you like… Well, you can if the administration are not so stupid that they actually think you really do want to leave, and end up locking you out of your account. But as you read this article, please remember that it's not advice. It's a warning. A warning to all those forum members who are considering, however casually, that this might in some way be a good idea. None of the content in this piece is intended to refer to any specific real content posted on any real forum by any actual individual. Names used are picked at random and do not refer to any real people... 

MINDSET AND POST CONTENT

There’s absolutely no point in doing this if you’re not going to make a proper song and dance about it. If you just say you’re leaving due to time constraints and you wish everyone well, no one’s going to be the remotest bit interested. So, this is how it has to be… Since the day you set foot on the forum, you’ve been a victim, a martyr, and a scapegoat. What you have endured, has been a breathtakingly stark and emotionally-excruciating violation of the European Bill of Human Rights (don’t forget to say which Section)… Now, obviously, there won’t be any examples you can link to on the forum itself which would gain you anything like the sort of sympathy you want, so make your ordeal powerfully mysterious, as follows…

“I do not wish to make a big deal out of the awful mental torture I’ve suffered courtesy of the Private Messaging system…”

Drive the point home with a completely meaningless, but convincing, classic forum cliché…

“…You know who you are…”

• Haha 1

DbDraad    660
1 hour ago, Owen Meany said:

Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

Owen Meany

taipan

How to Leave a Forum in Style

Bob Leggitt | Friday, 28 September 2012 |

Bored? Need some attention? Then why not leave an Internet forum? It can be so much more fun than joining. You get to make a massive, long post that’s entirely about you, and you get to be important for approximately 15 minutes. Not necessarily important in a good way, obviously – but there's no such thing as negative publicity…Best of all, you don’t even have to leave. You can go back the next day if you like… Well, you can if the administration are not so stupid that they actually think you really do want to leave, and end up locking you out of your account. But as you read this article, please remember that it's not advice. It's a warning. A warning to all those forum members who are considering, however casually, that this might in some way be a good idea. None of the content in this piece is intended to refer to any specific real content posted on any real forum by any actual individual. Names used are picked at random and do not refer to any real people... 

MINDSET AND POST CONTENT

There’s absolutely no point in doing this if you’re not going to make a proper song and dance about it. If you just say you’re leaving due to time constraints and you wish everyone well, no one’s going to be the remotest bit interested. So, this is how it has to be… Since the day you set foot on the forum, you’ve been a victim, a martyr, and a scapegoat. What you have endured, has been a breathtakingly stark and emotionally-excruciating violation of the European Bill of Human Rights (don’t forget to say which Section)… Now, obviously, there won’t be any examples you can link to on the forum itself which would gain you anything like the sort of sympathy you want, so make your ordeal powerfully mysterious, as follows…

“I do not wish to make a big deal out of the awful mental torture I’ve suffered courtesy of the Private Messaging system…”

Drive the point home with a completely meaningless, but convincing, classic forum cliché…

“…You know who you are…”

"Right now that the sad cunts are back posting on this site I am done."

Ek sien dis meervoud. Ons weet hoe voel Taipan oor Beeno, maar wie's die ander C? Jy of Bob. Julle albei was lanklaas hier...dis gesê voor Duke hier was...gepraat van die Skotsman, klink of hy ook moerrig is.

Die plek sal vreemd wees sonder Taipan, maar altwee, Beeno en T hoort hier....Duke ook. Dis jammer so baie kom nie meer hier nie.

Mata Hari    503
24 minutes ago, DbDraad said:

"Right now that the sad cunts are back posting on this site I am done."

Ek sien dis meervoud. Ons weet hoe voel Taipan oor Beeno, maar wie's die ander C? Jy of Bob. Julle albei was lanklaas hier...dis gesê voor Duke hier was...gepraat van die Skotsman, klink of hy ook moerrig is.

Die plek sal vreemd wees sonder Taipan, maar altwee, Beeno en T hoort hier....Duke ook. Dis jammer so baie kom nie meer hier nie.

Blobbie. 

I dont have an issue with him but Taipan does. Taipan never referred to Owen as a c IIRC. Maybe other words but not that one. Guest Duke was also not imo Duke. Die wereld loop oor van hackers en copy cats.

Edited by Mata Hari

DbDraad    660
1 hour ago, Owen Meany said:

Mens moet tussen die lyne lees. 

Ja, maar daar is so baie lyne, 'n mens weet nie tussen watter om te lees nie.

supersupporter    881

Faf De Klerk off to Sale Sharks.

When will our unions start making money from these players, I say Unions must start putting a price on their heads, if Europe want them, they must start buying them, and this goes for local transfers too, unions must start selling these players.

supersupporter    881

That pool draw in full ...

Pool A: Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Europe 1, Play-off winner

Pool B: New Zealand, South Africa, Italy, Africa 1, Repechage winner

Pool C: England, France, Argentina, Americas 1, Oceania 2

Pool D: Australia , Wales, Georgia, Oceania 1, Americas 2

vlagman    988
40 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

I agree, England again hahahahaha

I was just going to say the same. Last time around it was them, Wales and Aus in the same pool.

taipan    1,576

If AC contrives to lose again to Italy he will actually be the Anti Christ

• Like 1

Hawk_Eye    1,453

So, I see Pierre Spies says his spies is now blunt.  He announced his retirement from rugby...

• Like 1

J1M1    600

I kinda miss the good old days....................

• Haha 1

Hawk_Eye    1,453

So, if we compare this to today's interpretation of the laws - how many red cards do you see..:36_11_6:

Forkit but that referee has a lang-asem...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

J1M1    600
29 minutes ago, Hawk_Eye said:

So, if we compare this to today's interpretation of the laws - how many red cards do you see..:36_11_6:

Forkit but that referee has a lang-asem...

A LOT!!!!:36_11_6:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sharleen
    Newest Member
    sharleen