Hawk_Eye

4 Nation International Rugby

5 minutes ago, taipan said:

The coaching team?

Ja.....and most of the rest 

Nee fok, error prone boks. The technical staff should seriously get their act together.

• Like 1

Embarrassing......... the Lions Currie Cup team play with more confidence than the "national" team - and they know how to throw the ball into the line-outs.

Cancel those Japan 2019 tickets

Got this from a frend in SA but it only works in Afrikaans:

Rugby kyk is soos wildtuin toe gaan. Drink 'n bietjie bier, eet 'n bietjie biltong en kyk hoe kak die bokke.

Edited by vlagman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, J1M1 said:

Embarrassing......... the Lions Currie Cup team play with more confidence than the "national" team - and they know how to throw the ball into the line-outs.

Big deal. After suffering watching through watching the Sharks the last 2 weekends I'm even more depressed. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stu said:

Edited by Stu

3 hours ago, Stu said:

もし翻訳家が必要です、私がここです!

20 hours ago, Rudi said:

Nee fok, error prone boks. The technical staff should seriously get their act together.

It's not just the technical stuff, they just don't have the heart to play.

Kolisi running next to the ball, watching the Ausie catch the ball out from under his nose and score under the posts. The only thing he did right was to hang his head in shame.

On 9/8/2018 at 6:42 PM, Stu said:

Big deal. After suffering watching through watching the Sharks the last 2 weekends I'm even more depressed. 

Meant to say I'm taking my pills 3x a day...

😉

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 11:54 AM, taipan said:

I also can't see any improvement in the lineout throwing. What idiot calls a long defensive lineout. I can only assume it's a coaching ploy.

Now one has to wonder, Mbonambi is normally a very good lineout man, and even he is missing, this would mean the lineout is not functioning and it does not necessarily lie with the hookers. Get rid of that fucken Eben. I still struggle to believe that someone that big and that strong is brought down with such ease. I suppose being 9/11 today would be an appropriate time to talk about bringing down a tower with relative ease. I very rarely see him run into the tackle holding the ball with power and pace, often he drops his shoulder, maybe jumps or even rolls into it and then plonk, falls to the ground, he makes Spies look like Godzilla

• Like 1

The way I look at it is yes, there are quotas in place and being enforced,l if a player does not like it, then when selected, turn down the selection, and if you accept the selection, then do your fucken job. But why should they do their jobs, after all, they know all too well they will be selected for the next game, so play well, play shit, no ones gives a monkeys, The Springbok players have a kak work ethic and until a coach can step up and start dropping players, it will not change.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 6:25 PM, Rowan said:

The Springboks are giving this guy a lot of material!!

They are also giving landfill lots of green and gold material :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, supersupporter said:

I suppose being 9/11 today would be an appropriate time to talk about bringing down a tower with relative ease. 

Hahahaha. Trust you to come up with this. You know you are a sick blixem sometimes. 

:bounce::36_11_6:

• Haha 1

Looks very much like Shannon Frizell is the latest Kiwi sensation............not sure why, but what do I know.

The Kiwis have a thing about size...........which makes me wonder :110104_emM5_prv[1]:

• Like 1

The bookies are only offering 10/1 on the Boks winning.........more like 1000/1 would be about right.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, J1M1 said:

The bookies are only offering 10/1 on the Boks winning.........more like 1000/1 would be about right.

I hope the police are ready. or SPCA

• Haha 1

If there is one gift line-out thrown by the Boks come Saturday there could be a very serious evacuation of the bowels.................methinks the missus secretly stocking up on adult diapers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, J1M1 said:

If there is one gift line-out thrown by the Boks come Saturday there could be a very serious evacuation of the bowels.................methinks the missus secretly stocking up on adult diapers.

Has anyone spoken to Divvy? He's won there twice.

• Haha 1

The greats like Heyneke Meyer, who let's not forget won 3 SR titles, and Rassie who is quite simply a rugby genius, would not like to be reminded that Divvy has achieved what neither have. :)

• Haha 1

Bokke!!................to lose by 24 point minimum:36_11_6:

I like this prediction on 365...see what score they predict below. I can't say I have ever seen a score prediction like that

we’d say the All Blacks by as many points as they want. 

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan