Sign in to follow this  
Mata Hari

CHECK IF YOU WERE HIT BY MASSIVE SA DATA LEAK

Jip that is an indication that your e-mail and maybe any or some other data has been "mined".  It is especially true for people with Facebook.

I am OK though

DMcRwweW4AESgQy.jpg

Looks like a email mining operation hoax...expect some spam if you checked your email on that site.

3 minutes ago, DbDraad said:

Looks like a email mining operation hoax...expect some spam if you checked your email on that site.

Nope it is not.

http://www.enca.com/technology/hackers-get-their-hands-on-30-million-sas-personal-information

JOHANNESBURG - About 30-million South African identity numbers and other personal and financial information has been hacked and leaked on the internet.

This is considered to be the country's biggest data breach.

It was uncovered by Troy Hunt, a Microsoft regional director.

The data dump of about 27 gigabytes contains a wide range of sensitive information.

It includes ID numbers, personal income, age, employment history, company directorships, race group and even previous addresses.

2 hours ago, Hawk_Eye said:

Jip that is an indication that your e-mail and maybe any or some other data has been "mined".  It is especially true for people with Facebook.

I am OK though

DMcRwweW4AESgQy.jpg

So that's Charlie stuffed then

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DbDraad said:

That's what I was wondering that's why I asked those in the know. THanks Hawk

8 hours ago, taipan said:

So that's Charlie stuffed then

Funny how I found you on Facebook. :emot11:And for the record most everyone else here except Hawk. You can be so self righteous at times

2 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

Funny how I found you on Facebook. :emot11:And for the record most everyone else here except Hawk. You can be so self righteous at times

Except I didn't deliberately fuck the forum up. 

Its not exactly hard to find anyone on Facebook if you know their real name.

1 hour ago, taipan said:

Charlie most certainly did not fuck this forum up

2 hours ago, taipan said:

Oh, I have a facebook profile.  Obviously not under any known name - not linked to anyone else (no friends, family or anything) and I only use Tor to go there with a single e-mail address only for that purpose.  There are times when you need the profile and that is why it is there for no other reason.

1 minute ago, Hawk_Eye said:

Oh, I have a facebook profile.  Obviously not under any known name - not linked to anyone else (no friends, family or anything) and I only use Tor to go there with a single e-mail address only for that purpose.  There are times when you need the profile and that is why it is there for no other reason.

Yep, you said that before. It was when you, me and Vlag said the Facebook forum was a bad idea and we would not participate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taipan said:

The Facebook idea fucked it up.

It did not. The forum was already fucked up at that stage. Please Taipan get over your delusions, you are a grown man

• Haha 1

FFS can you never accept facts.

we predicted it would be a fuck up.

it was a fuck up

You said it fucked up the forum. It did not. No one has left or joined the forum since the Facebook effort - the forum was fucked up before Facebook even happened. Just because you did not support the Facebook group does not make it a fuck up. Your opinion does not make something a fact. Other people supported the Facebook group because thats where they want to chat and discuss sport and good for them. Not having you there is actually an asset

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, taipan said:

Yep, you said that before. It was when you, me and Vlag said the Facebook forum was a bad idea and we would not participate.

I rest my case.

10 hours ago, taipan said:

No, he did not fck up the forum, we all did...you did more than your fair share. Charlie did what he did to try and promote this place. The rot set in when we started booting people off and your emotional blackmail to get rid of Beeno did some more dammage. Stop pointing fingers and playing the blame game, before you fck up even more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

You said it fucked up the forum. It did not. No one has left or joined the forum since the Facebook effort - the forum was fucked up before Facebook even happened. Just because you did not support the Facebook group does not make it a fuck up. Your opinion does not make something a fact. Other people supported the Facebook group because thats where they want to chat and discuss sport and good for them. Not having you there is actually an asset

Fucking A. I don't have to read their shit. 

13 minutes ago, DbDraad said:

No, he did not fck up the forum, we all did...you did more than your fair share. Charlie did what he did to try and promote this place. The rot set in when we started booting people off and your emotional blackmail to get rid of Beeno did some more dammage. Stop pointing fingers and playing the blame game, before you fck up even more.

Exactly how did I get rid of Beeno? My memory is he fucked off by himself and then slagged of this forum to one and all. I the. Said he comes back over my dead body, and  stuck to my words. You have a problem with someone standing true to their word?

P.S. You have no fucking clue what I did to promote this place.

3 hours ago, Stu said:

I rest my case.

Glad you agree with me.

4 minutes ago, taipan said:

Exactly how did I get rid of Beeno? My memory is he fucked off by himself and then slagged of this forum to one and all. I the. Said he comes back over my dead body, and  stuck to my words. You have a problem with someone standing true to their word?

No problem with someone standing by their word, but you manipulated the situation. It was childish to force Barlee to choose between you and Beens and you left the board poorer for it...just like the hounding of Ally and Bob. You are a narrow minded bully and you don't even know it. I like most of your sports contributions, but your constant bitterness is tiresome.  I don't know why I even bother explaining myself to you, cause it'll go straight over your head... whoosh!!!

18 minutes ago, taipan said:

Fucking A. I don't have to read their shit. 

Prime example of a narrow mind.

12 minutes ago, taipan said:

P.S. You have no fucking clue what I did to promote this place.

It doesn't matter when your actions countered everything. It seems that you make an effort to be rude to almost everyone with a slightly different opinion.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denny
    Newest Member
    Denny