Sign in to follow this  
vlagman

Libtards

WTF? Thanks to Trump, this kind of idiocy has been postponed a few years.(from being written into law) Sad to say this, but Earth needs a disastrous reset of some sorts. We are simply too many people. Too much agendas, too much BS. Reboot please!

Edited by DbDraad

A nation of analysts in search of themselves..........an empire in steep decline is what we see

I send my kid to school with tomato and cheese pizza and that is considered junk food, I send my kid to school with cheese and tomato sandwich and that is OK. Therein lies the issue, the simpletons cannot see the obvious. It is the same thing just in a deconstructed form.

I send my son to school with some cake we made, he is not allowed cake for lunch.

Ingredients: Eggs, Flour, Sugar, Milk and Strawberry jam.

The funny thing is they have cake sales often at school.

Too many people given jobs to analyse and try control us, shoot the lot of them and let us get back to normality

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J1M1 said:

A nation of analysts in search of themselves..........an empire in steep decline is what we see

Not just the USA, it's the world in general and it's been going on since WW2, with momentum picking up in the early 80's. We're only seeing the fruits now.

18 hours ago, DbDraad said:

WTF? Thanks to Trump, this kind of idiocy has been postponed a few years.(from being written into law) Sad to say this, but Earth needs a disastrous reset of some sorts. We are simply too many people. Too much agendas, too much BS. Reboot please!

That has been my belief and hope for the last 20 years. And it is due quite soon.

They are currently busy with a massive drive over here to stop people from referring to pregnant women because it may offend pregnant persons who do not identify as female. I mean, how much more proof of femininity do you need than a pregnant woman?

The word "mother" raises all kinds of interesting options..........

True story:

1944:

18 Year olds storm the beach of Normandy into almost certain death. 

2017:

18 Year olds need a safe place because words hurt their feelings. 

Edited by vlagman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only thing that worries me a bit is that Mueller and Rossenstein were also heavily involved in the Uranium One deal. How are the going to get past that?

i am also not too sure about Trump being tipped off. He hasn’t been keeping himself informed only since he decided to run for POTUS. Much of what he has been saying since the campaign started is stuff that he has been saying for decades. 

They covered his current tour to China on BBC news last night and in typical fashion they tried to take the piss at him, saying that he has changed his time and is dancing to China’s tune. The dumb fuckers haven’t even listened to what he said and are following their own leftist liberal agenda.

Trump stood up and said that he do no blame China for jumping at the opportunity to trade with the US and that he actually applauded them for it doing so. It was good business. That is what the Beeb latches onto. They did not say a word on the rest of what he said, ie that he blames the previous govt for allowing China to almost taking over US manufacturing. They did not elaborate on that. It does not suit their agenda. 

They do the same about Brexit. Everything good that happens with the UK economy is reported as “despite” Brexit. And every bump in the road is because of Brexit. No wonder Jacob Rees-Mogg calls then the Brexit Biased Corporation. He has done that on their own shows in interviews and they kak themselves every time he does that but they have no answer to it because he has the facts. 

I call CNN and BBC the identical twins. 

Just the other day, Donald Trump said two things. He was concerned about Iran's ability to get back to the nuclear bomb thing and then he caused the entire liberal spectrum to crap themselves when he reaffirmed the US stance that Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel. Listen from around 7 minutes in on this clip. Bear in mind that it dates back to 2011.

And to put the cherry on the cake..... It was the same Obama who ordered the US representatives not to use their veto, like they do every time, and to abstain when the issue was put to vote in the UN again, as usual.

@Hawk_Eye Die wêreld is fokken vrot. Ek het nou net vir my vrou ‘n berig gelees van ‘n dowe vrou wat Little Mix se bestuur dagvaar omdat hulle nie ‘n tolk gehad het nie en sy dua nie in ‘n posisie was om die konsert te ervaar soos wat ‘n “nie-getremde” persoon dit sou ervaar nie. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5308059/Deaf-mother-sues-Little-Mix-promoter-sign-language-row.html

Edited by vlagman
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mbabala
    Newest Member
    Mbabala