Sign in to follow this  
vlagman

Libtards

3 hours ago, J1M1 said:

What next? Mother from The Wall? Locomotive Breath? I Wonder by Rodrigues? Trust them to revisit Yellow Submarine and other Beatles songs. All of that while it is not PC to say anything about the violent shyte by all these hip hop “artists”. 

• Like 1

The updated PC version............sucking the life & fun out of every atom - luckily this was a parody of the whole "debate"

13 hours ago, Barnacle said:

And now the American Psychological Association have basically classified masculinity as a mental disorder ("psychologically harmful").

https://www.apa.org/monitor/2019/01/ce-corner.aspx?utm_content=1546300435&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

When are the feminists, libtarts and MeToo clowns going to realise that they are busy fucking up society. It’s called social reprogramming. 

Haven't they learnt that in the long run it will come back to bite you in the arse?

• Like 1

Most everyone has an agenda to push these days, which seems to me like pissing in your dark suit trousers - nobody knows you're doing it but it feels so nice & warm.....................for 5 minutes

On 1/8/2019 at 8:39 PM, Barnacle said:

And now the American Psychological Association have basically classified masculinity as a mental disorder ("psychologically harmful").

https://www.apa.org/monitor/2019/01/ce-corner.aspx?utm_content=1546300435&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Don't stare blind against the title. The article is a good read...

Did you miss this ?

"APA’s Guidelines for Psychological Practice With Girls and Women were issued in 2007 and, like the guidelines for men and boys, aim to help practitioners assist their patients despite social forces that can harm mental health" ??

:36_11_6:

Edited by Mata Hari

7 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Ja Barnacle,  I'm not going to belabour the discussion from my side, I am outgendered on the forum 😉 and unless I agree 100% with Christina very few here indeed if anyone will then agree with me 😉. I do know that you and I get along and that we would mostly sit comfortably around the same fire together for hours on end debating this issue in person, as I would with several others here. 

I don't agree with all her statements. Just as there are a few I do agree with. I am not a bra burning feminist who hates men, despite the fact that 3 adult men have fucked up my life before I was the age of 10 years old. Neither do I believe in the emasculation of men, since I would not want to have sex with a woman I would not want men to be like women LOL. There is a reason we are different. After 10000 years  if not 100 000 years of ruling the roost I think men might themselves be more sensitive as to losing their "place in society" as opposed to this 'huge war against them'. This APA is in any case for men who go to visit psychologists etc, and a guideline as to how their problems might be better resolved. I don't doubt/deny feminist groups might push the agenda - as I said I am not in such groups but that does not mean there may be less validity to this discussion.  As my last comment I put it out there - world wide there is a crisis in the rape, abuse and violent actions against women and children. Worldwide. This is not imagined shit. And then I say. There must be something wrong with a society that perpetrates that shit. 

11 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

This APA is in any case for men who go to visit psychologists etc, and a guideline as to how their problems might be better resolved. I don't doubt/deny feminist groups might push the agenda - as I said I am not in such groups but that does not mean there may be less validity to this discussion.  As my last comment I put it out there - world wide there is a crisis in the rape, abuse and violent actions against women and children. Worldwide. This is not imagined shit. And then I say. There must be something wrong with a society that perpetrates that shit. 

I only posted the videos for you to look at, to see some of the information that I use to base my opinion on. Another source that I use to form my opinion on the matter is in fact Camille Paglia, one of the original feminists from the 70's. She also clearly indicates how the modern version of feminism completely misses the point.

The APA guidelines are politically driven with a clear agenda for emasculation. According to these psychologists gender is only a social construct. The word "transgender" appears in the guidelines for men/boys 56 times! Bet that does not apply to women/girls guidelines...

The problems you mention that occur worldwide is a direct result of the emasculation of men. Men are not brought up to be the "protector" anymore and aren't taught about their "masculine" responsibilities, as all education is centered around the virtues of the feminine traits. This is also why younger women will find it more and more difficult to find "real men". <--- not arseholes

An interesting point that in the most emasculated countries in the world, like Sweden, the rape statistics are the highest. In a country like Japan, it is very low. In Japan the women embrace real femininity and actually appear to have much more control over men, because of that. I actually think the modern feminists are trying to take away men's power and in the process they are losing and have lost much of their power OVER men. 
(In terms of the rape statistics, the one anomaly is South Africa, so I would exclude that from any analysis. There is likely to be another cause for it here, which actually needs to be investigated)

The psychological reality it that if one was to suppress nature and the natural instincts, it will manifest in other more damaging ways. Suppress natural aggression and it will probably lead to uncontrolled violence, when under stress. Try to take away power and it will probably lead to more rape (as rape is more of a demonstration of power, than sexual in nature). I think this is also the cause of most of the problems worldwide that you mention. When you try to forcefully change the natural order of things, it has the tendency to cause the exact opposite.

Interestingly, here in the middle of Shit-hole country we've been spared of "some" of the gender politics, but sadly, that is only because we are trialing the rest of civilisation by about 10 - 15 years. I receive the newspaper every day and it clear from the attempted "reporting" that the articles are written in a manner to promote a "new order". So, while it is good that all this shit is not prevalent here yet, it is only a matter of time before we get overrun by such ideologies. At the same time, I can guarantee you that most of the world would have moved on (or backwards) to more workable ideals.

As I mentioned in the beginning of this reply, the problems are much more complex and deeper than we might think. My main concern is the fact that many of the so-called solutions are driven by sociopolitical and gender political agendas and research are not done from an unbiased perspective. Due to this most of the current research is tainted and inaccurate.

At the rate we are going, the planet will be swallowed by the sun becoming red giant, before we get any solutions. Mainly because we are currently going backwards.

I like strong opinionated women for some bizarre reason. Im also a logician (INTP Myers-Briggs), so I'm of opinion that you can't have it all your way all the time. It has to make sense. If a women wants to be a mother, she can't be the prime minister of New Zeeland untill the kid is in high school at least. Not even if Huisgenoot says it's cool.

In the family setup, there are certain roles. If you start messing with it, you are going to fck up. It's the choices in life. You can't have it your way all the time. Men and women are equal, but not the same.

Edited by DbDraad

So a woman can't consider a career until she is past child bearing days?

Actually not being particularly argumentative here but is it fair for a woman to put it on hold until her kid is 13? 

I can only speak from my perspective. My wife only took the prescribed three months maternity leave for both of my sons. They both turned out well and have good degrees and as a family we are pretty close. As of today she has 38 years uninterrupted service at a major SA bank.

so it can be handled.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, taipan said:

So a woman can't consider a career until she is past child bearing days?

Actually not being particularly argumentative here but is it fair for a woman to put it on hold until her kid is 13? 

I can only speak from my perspective. My wife only took the prescribed three months maternity leave for both of my sons. They both turned out well and have good degrees and as a family we are pretty close. As of today she has 38 years uninterrupted service at a major SA bank.

so it can be handled.

I did the same. Men can have it all. Women can't 😉

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 11:40 AM, Mata Hari said:

I did the same. Men can have it all. Women can't 😉

Well it depends on the career. But a man should also not have too demanding a job while the kids are small. Kids need a present father too.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, taipan said:

My wife only took the prescribed three months maternity leave for both of my sons. They both turned out well and have good degrees and as a family we are pretty close.

Snap.......I suspect our girls benefited in various ways from having a mom working half-day - they got less slaps :36_11_6: 

The Eagles agree with us..............

On 7/12/2018 at 8:02 PM, taipan said:

To be honest this baffles me a bit.

Weinstein as you said is a total prick. But one of my minor interests is old Hollywood. The old style Holywood moguls were extreme sexual predators. But a lot of actresses were quite happy to go along with it.

Some of Harvey Weinstein’s victims ‘allowed themselves to be abused in order to win parts’, says Hollywood star playing the mogul on stage 

31 minutes ago, vlagman said:

Some of Harvey Weinstein’s victims ‘allowed themselves to be abused in order to win parts’, says Hollywood star playing the mogul on stage 

Not allowed to slut shame anymore. It was somewhat unfair on the girls in the past who had a certain zest for life as they got a nasty reputation while the lads were heroes for racking them up. However we have moved to the point now when the gals can be as cheap as they like but the minute they have an ounce of regret the lad involved is a monster (see Aziz Ansari).

Undoubtedly a number of girls were happy to play Harvey's bed flute to get a gig in one of his movies. I actually think Harvey is going to beat the wrap on most of the charges when they are examined under oath and detailed scrutiny. Harvey is a monster but I can't help but think most of the gals willingly put themselves in harms way

I am really gat-vol with the ever-increasing use of puerile, vanilla-flavoured, sanitised PC speech. Virtually every single radio & TV news report is stained by this verbal diarrhoea that’s somehow crept into everyday speech.  Maybe it’s a very weak attempt for pseudo-intellectuals to come across as Rhodes scholars.

Our maid is now either a domestic worker or a domestic employee. No more conversations – now they’re all “discourses” or worse “public engagements”. Speaking of conversations, we’re all “engaging” with each other. No more comments – “interventions”; no more stories – “narratives”. If you think I need a strong laxative just use the word narrative, it works immediately and every single time. My other favourite is the word “nuance”. No more problems -they’re all just challenges.

Dirt poor people are now very politely regarded as “indigent” (making it a lot less likely that I’ll give them a cent).

So, having relieved myself, let’s just “segue” into, and engage in, the next discourse about buying a “previously loved motor vehicle”……………..no wonder nobody understands a word that’s spoken!!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan