Sign in to follow this  
Mata Hari

6 Nations 2018

I have a massive issue when the identity of the accused is released and the victims are never released, I do understand why..they do not want victims to be scared to come forward, but then at the same time, the accused should also be kept private until the case has ended and a result is found, if guilty..name and shame, if not..then it remains private.

The accused however should have their details kept on record, several innocent rape accusations might show a pattern. The same goes for the victim, their details should also be kept on record to see if they have a pattern too for crying rape.

But for both / all parties it should be innocent and private until proven guilty.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

I have a massive issue when the identity of the accused is released and the victims are never released, I do understand why..they do not want victims to be scared to come forward, but then at the same time, the accused should also be kept private until the case has ended and a result is found, if guilty..name and shame, if not..then it remains private.

The accused however should have their details kept on record, several innocent rape accusations might show a pattern. The same goes for the victim, their details should also be kept on record to see if they have a pattern too for crying rape.

But for both / all parties it should be innocent and private until proven guilty.

Exactly. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? That used to be the case in all matters but has slowly been pushed aside on a selective basis lately. It was always going to bite someone in the arse at some stage and now it has. 

Hopefully something good will come of  these reviews. Hopefully it will serve as a deterrent for some of these women, who are using charges as a revenge tool, think twice. If I was a woman I would want to see these bitches named, shamed and locked up. They are too thick to understand that they do norhing to help women who are really subjected to violence, sexual harassment and rape, one bit. They also do not help to get real perpetrators behind bars. 

As for keeping record of the charged’s details...... it is done in any case. No charges ever just go away. They are in the records for ever. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vlagman said:

Exactly. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? That used to be the case in all matters but has slowly been pushed aside on a selective basis lately. It was always going to bite someone in the arse at some stage and now it has. 

Hopefully something good will come of  these reviews. Hopefully it will serve as a deterrent for some of these women, who are using charges as a revenge tool, think twice. If I was a woman I would want to see these bitches named, shamed and locked up. They are too thick to understand that they do norhing to help women who are really subjected to violence, sexual harassment and rape, one bit. They also do not help to get real perpetrators behind bars. 

As for keeping record of the charged’s details...... it is done in any case. No charges ever just go away. They are in the records for ever. 

They are actually harming the genuine victims.

• Like 2

For the record I don't support false claims of rape just as you guys here don't support real rape. And yes the false claims do harm the real victims. Rape and violence against women are however at staggering figures all over the world , so I also don't appreciate men who boast about such as these guys do and then try and get away with rape via technicalities, good lawyers etc. And it is seemingly more difficult to prove rape than it is to disprove it. I am also of the opinion just because a case was lost to 'false claims' does also not mean in "real life" the perpetrators are truly innocent...as I said, sometimes the justice system is a travesty in more than just rape cases...

• Like 1

In the UK many scenarios are abused for one purpose or another.

Take the whole mental illness issue that is now one of the big things. Evens drunks who drink, drive and crash are claiming they suffer from mental illness, once again making the true sufferer struggle for support because so many who are just living a kak life are claiming mental illness.

Take that qunt from Declan from Saturday Night Takeaway who was drunk, crashed and fortunately the victims were not hurt, one being a child, and he is claiming mental illness and then checks into rehab, that seems to be a trump card for famous people who seem to live with a different set of rules to normal folk.

6 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

For the record I don't support false claims of rape just as you guys here don't support real rape. And yes the false claims do harm the real victims. Rape and violence against women are however at staggering figures all over the world , so I also don't appreciate men who boast about such as these guys do and then try and get away with rape via technicalities, good lawyers etc. And it is seemingly more difficult to prove rape than it is to disprove it. I am also of the opinion just because a case was lost to 'false claims' does also not mean in "real life" the perpetrators are truly innocent...as I said, sometimes the justice system is a travesty in more than just rape cases...

I agree, these cases are tough and you are talking about a normal girl vs the team of wealthy sportsman's lawyers. It is never easy. OJ Simpson is proof of what fame and money can buy you.

Where there is smoke there is often fire.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, taipan said:

They are actually harming the genuine victims.

Exactly. What I was trying to say as well. 

39 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

Rape and violence against women are however at staggering figures all over the world , so I also don't appreciate men who boast about such as these guys do and then try and get away with rape via technicalities, good lawyers etc. And it is seemingly more difficult to prove rape than it is to disprove it.

I do not fully agree. Society and current “issues” are prompting many to become victims. Victim hood is the current theme. Everybody needs to be a victim. These “crimes” are not on the rise, IMO. It is “reporting” it that is on the rise.

Just like sexual harassment in the work place is supposedly on the rise. I don’t believe that. I believe that claims of sexual harassment is on the rise. It has become fashionable to be a victim of sexual harassment. I am, at the moment, busy watching an interview with Katie Hopkins and was going to post it on a separate thread for Barlee. I know that he is a fan of hers. 

I haven’t finished watching it but she has addressed this very same issue in the interview. Have a look. This is part 1. There are links to the other parts as well, when you view this one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Confuscious always said that there is no such thing as rape..Girl with dress up can run faster than a man with pants down :)

He also apparently said “Man with dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts” 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Not just in SA then..See here

Yep. That’s part 2 of the one I posted. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan