Sign in to follow this  
vlagman

Coke with a kick.

Coca-Cola to launch its first alcoholic drink

Coca-Cola is to produce the first alcoholic drink in its 132-year-history, with plans to launch an alcopop in Japan.

The world’s biggest soft drinks company said it would start making a version of “Chu-Hi” – canned sparkling flavoured drinks that include a local spirit called shochu.

• Like 1

Well given that Coke was invented as a hangover cure.....

3 minutes ago, taipan said:

Well given that Coke was invented as a hangover cure.....

The original Coke could do all that and more

42 minutes ago, Docker said:

And apparently contained significant levels of "cocaine" at one stage

Still extracting flavourants from the cocaine plant leaves. The narcotic portion goes to the medical pharmaceutical industry. 

No KFCs in the U.K. have been shut down due to Salmonella. Why do people have to fuck up a real proper issue by quoting dodgy “facts”. The issue with KFC in the U.K. It was due to a logistical Balls up by the company that delivers their chicken to the outlets. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/kfc-chicken-shortage-colonel-runs-out-of-chicken-across-uk-here-are-all-the-open-shops-a3770121.html

Edited by vlagman
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, vlagman said:

No KFCs in the U.K. have been shut down due to Salmonella. Why do people have to fuck up a real proper issue by quoting dodgy “facts”. The issue with KFC in the U.K. It was due to a logistical Balls up by the company that delivers their chicken to the outlets. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/kfc-chicken-shortage-colonel-runs-out-of-chicken-across-uk-here-are-all-the-open-shops-a3770121.html

I love the Dirty Bird (KFC) even though I know it is clogging up various organs and intestines.  

I avoid KFC as far as possible, as it one of the triggers for migraine (for me)...

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

I avoid KFC as far as possible, as it one of the triggers for migraine (for me)...

Last time I ate that was 1977...  I always tell people about that "special ingredient" they used to quote in their advertisements.

Those chicken pieces are cooked in big pots where the workers have to work in very hot conditions and sweat profusely.  That sweat inevitably finds its way into the pot......wala special ingredient.. :36_19_7:

I’m with Docker. I quite like it on the odd occasion. 

Currently at the gym on the crosstrainer. I can see the beady eyed prick’s establishment from here - the drive through is clogged up on account of nine pieces for nine bucks special on today

2 hours ago, vlagman said:

I’m with Docker. I quite like it on the odd occasion. 

2 hours ago, taipan said:

I haven't had any since last weekend.

1 hour ago, Docker said:

Currently at the gym on the crosstrainer. I can see the beady eyed prick’s establishment from here - the drive through is clogged up on account of nine pieces for nine bucks special on today

Enjoy that special ingredient....:36_11_6:

KFC is the UK is shit..Chicken is always greasy and very rarely can i even taste spice because it is overcooked..That is why I try avoid it, when back in SA I always get KFC.

Say this fast..

Ken Tried to fuck a chicken...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Docker said:

"...putting an addictive chemical into his chicken."

One of my favorite movies too.:bounce:

Reminds me of an apparent case McDonalds won somewhere (Cape Town)?  A woman sued McDonalds cos she was allergic to chicken and they served her a chicken burger instead of say a cheese burger. McDonalds apparently won because they proved there was no chicken in their chicken burgers. :36_11_6: If it's folk lore, it's a damn good point LOL. I don't eat McDonald burgers (but I love their Ice cream thingy) and I love the skin on KFC, the chicken is shit but the skin and crumbs sure taste lekker. Though we haven't bought at KFC for a long while now...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

but the skin and crumbs sure taste lekker.

Because that's where the special ingredient is...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

Reminds me of an apparent case McDonalds won somewhere (Cape Town)?  A woman sued McDonalds cos she was allergic to chicken and they served her a chicken burger instead of say a cheese burger. McDonalds apparently won because they proved there was no chicken in their chicken burgers. :36_11_6: If it's folk lore, it's a damn good point LOL. I don't eat McDonald burgers (but I love their Ice cream thingy) and I love the skin on KFC, the chicken is shit but the skin and crumbs sure taste lekker. Though we haven't bought at KFC for a long while now...

The ice cream thingy is made from gelatine.

"Gelatin or gelatine (from Latin: gelatus meaning "stiff", "frozen") is a translucent, colorless, brittle (when dry), flavorless food derived from collagen obtained from various animal body parts"

Various body parts includes the lips and arses of pigs. Still tastes good 

8 hours ago, DbDraad said:

"...putting an addictive chemical into his chicken."

One of my favorite movies too.:bounce:

What was a great show. All been downhill for M Myers since then

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacktdom
    Newest Member
    jacktdom