Sign in to follow this  
Blue

Gen's Multi-tasking thread

:36_11_6: you forgot the hockey.... oh and we're planning a golf day in April... that's sure to bring lots of updates

oops my bad...

OKay well I might as well give you updates.

Eldest has had his first weeks rugby practice, at first the coach had him in the scrum... now we all know there is no ways in hell I'll let my kid play hooker... like it's not gonna happen, but we found out why, the little bugger was only jogging when they had to do suicide runs... (hubby went to spy during a practice LOL).. So we told him either you run fast and work hard or the coach is going to put you in at hooker and then you aren't allowed to play rugby... So well now he is playing flyhalf ... the little bugger was loafing.

The baby starts "welpierugby" on Thursday (no contact.. only touch rugby)... he of course likes the idea of accessories (mamma's boy) and insists on padding and a scrum cap and a mouth guard ... But I assume after his first practice he'll decide that the rugby thing is not for him, I love my boy to bits, but somehow he didn't get the ball skills for a catching game... So more than likely you may have to add golf there..because I have a funny feeling that's what he'll want to do.

Okay that was the rugby update... now for their tennis update... Slowly but surely the eldest is getting back to form, his lungs are only now better and allowing the poor child to perform better (I think watching the tennis on Saturday helped a lot) he is playing like a real champ, topspin like before great to see. His serve still needs a lot of work, somehow he is trying something different... and apparently brand new, because neither the coach or myself have got a clue what he is doing...LOL.. But he now has to work very very hard, to get into the school team, because trails didn't go great because he had been so sick.

Of course I only got to see about 10min of his practice yesterday, cause the baby decided to go walk-a-bout yesterday at aftercare and the big search to find him took 45min... I was on the verge of phoning the cops... jees, bugger really had us all worried... Needless to say I shat all over the aftercare teachers, cause how the bloody hell do they let him out of the designated areas, the gates are supposed to be locked at all times. --- And he also got a real talking to.

Baby also plays tennis and there is a great improvement, he has gone form hit and miss to moer and soek... LOL... no just joking, he is slowly but surely coming right. Because he isn't competitive these things take a bit longer with him LOL

He never included Rock n Roll in the thread, the idiot. I'm sure it is going to be a mind boggling experience. You are a very lucky Girl!!!

Ag shame, my turn to do that today too... I have to get to the shops, my grocery cupboard is empty and my freezer is bare LOL. At least I try and do as much before I go to the shop, meat has been ordered and by the time I get there, I just need to pay and leave LOL..

As for the rest, shopping list is ready... I hate hate hate grocery shopping, a real bloody bore..

Did you follow the link... 5 days to go.

He never included Rock n Roll in the thread, the idiot. I'm sure it is going to be a mind boggling experience. You are a very lucky Girl!!!

oh yeah, been waiting for them to come back here since I saw the Popmart tour in 1998. Shame one of my friends bought tickets for the U2 concert in CT and in the mean time, moved back up here and now can't go... shame he is very depressed he has 2 great tickets and will only hear about the concert from his buddy's LOL

Jissie!! I could have bought the tickets from him if you told me earlier!! Have to be in CT on Sunday to collect someone at the airport. Could have gone on Saturday and slept overnight... Shhh!! Don't tell Paddy.

I used to remember shopping as a fun thing. Now it just dodging kids and trolleys and not finding the most important item on the list!!

Jissie!! I could have bought the tickets from him if you told me earlier!! Have to be in CT on Sunday to collect someone at the airport. Could have gone on Saturday and slept overnight... Shhh!! Don't tell Paddy.

Well the Cape Town show is on Friday the 18th, so there is still time to get those tickets down to you.

Well the Cape Town show is on Friday the 18th, so there is still time to get those tickets down to you.

What a pity!! Even I would have been interested this weekend. Not heavily booked. But next weekend is mayhem with a big wedding, fully booked, and drunken guests. We both need to be here and will be run off our feet. Thanks anyway Gen!! As far as I know Mong has tickets and is going.

I swear if I were you I'd move that wedding LOL...

Pity, it's going to be awesome, Big Concerts have obviously read my other signature, because they wont let me know when they actually arrive in SA... bugger LOL

Oh bugger, I wont be able to watch the game.... shite, will be at the concert.... genade... maybe it's a good thing, because Juve haven't been exactly convincing in their performances.

Jissie, I'd rather see Napoli win it than Inter, would still prefer Milan to win it, but wouldn't mind if it was Napoli

Oh I actually have news, my eldest has now only been playing rugby for 1 week and he has made the school's A team (u/9) and will be playing center (no12), who said only Boertjies can play rugby, those boys have been playing since they were 5. They are now waiting for their shirts to be delivered by their sponsors..

Mommy is very very proud.

Italy nearly beat Ireland at rugby over the weekend. Beaten by a drop kick in the dying seconds. The sport is growing fast there. They are fortunate to be endowed with a natural boot...rolleyes.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denny
    Newest Member
    Denny