Sign in to follow this  
Arlecchino

Bok Squad

Guest Duke   
Guest Duke

Daniller would be better than the Gollywog with his Campese step immitation

yip...as i said i think there are a few Cheetahs who should feel hard done by...but this is where we are at.

a name that is worth a mention...Willie Le Roux

Stu    863

Maak die Bulle almal Bokke.

Maak die Sharks almal reserves.

Fok die res!!!!

Guest Grootbek   
Guest Grootbek

Maak die Bulle almal (behalwe die Gollywog!!!) Bokke.

Maak die Sharks almal reserves.

Fok die res!!!!

Owen Meany    552

Die BULLE verdien dit om soveel spelers in die groep te he. Stegman en Greyling moet nog ook die groep maak. Spies was gelukkig. Die volgende Wereldbeker gaan deur hierdie Bulle gewen word net soos ons dit in 2007 gedoen het.

Guest Gaz77   
Guest Gaz77

I as a Stormer feel the only players unlucky to miss out are Joe Pietersen, Juan De Jongh and Siya Kolisi. But Joe is injured and will be behind Lambie and Taute eventually in any case. Kolisi is obviously in their thoughts though and his time will come soon enough. De Jongh should be there ahead of Olivier imo as we have quite a few 12's but here is Heyneke Meyer views....

In explaining the omission of De Jongh and Aplon, Meyer said Engelbrecht had been earmarked as a star of the future.

“Jean de Villiers is playing brilliant rugby at the moment, and JP Pietersen impressed as a possible back-up at 13. We could have gone with an experienced guy or a guy for the future and JJ is a brilliant winger who can develop into a world-class outside centre. He has great attributes.

“He is a guy who is in the squad so we can work with him. As for Gio, there are a lot of great players with different strengths, but the four wingers I have chosen I feel are the best at this stage, and in Pat (Lambie) and Zane (Kirchner) I feel I have the two best fullbacks there.”

As I thought earlier they have ear-marked Engelbrecht for the future and picked him.

taipan    1,432

Daar gaan baie meer AB supporters in die Kaap wees in Heyneke Meyer se termyn.

How will we see the difference? It s time tests were taken away from Newlands in any case.

Guest Jo.   
Guest Jo.

Look guys. I would also like to see a whole lot of other names in this squad.

Fact is that Heyneke Meyer probably knows much more about rugby than all of us combined.

What's more, they will have to play according to his game plan and structures. None of us knows exactly what that will be, and he wouldn't choose second rate players to achieve his goals.

He wants them to win even more than we do.

I BACK Heyneke Meyer ALL THE WAY!!!!!

You choose your players HM, and I'll stand by it.

GO BOKKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owen Meany    552

Look guys. I would also like to see a whole lot of other names in this squad.

Fact is that Heyneke Meyer probably knows much more about rugby than all of us combined.

What's more, they will have to play according to his game plan and structures. None of us knows exactly what that will be, and he wouldn't choose second rate players to achieve his goals.

He wants them to win even more than we do.

I BACK Heyneke Meyer ALL THE WAY!!!!!

You choose your players HM, and I'll stand by it.

GO BOKKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klop.

taipan    1,432

Sorry to all posters for my foul language, but statements like that touches a couple of nerves.

And it touches my nerves when I see all the proud South Africans in the Cape wearing AB jerseys.

Stu    863

Just to let you know I have 2 testicles.....I mean test tickets....for next weeks game.

and if Heyneke Meyer makes Spies the captain i'm gonna have to learn how to sing God Save the Queen!!!

Guest Hawkeye   
Guest Hawkeye

Just to let you know I have 2 testicles.....I mean test tickets....for next weeks game.

and if Heyneke Meyer makes Spies the captain i'm gonna have to learn how to sing God Save the Queen!!!

Spies, at best, should be an impact player...on the wing.

Owen Meany    552

Sorry to all posters for my foul language, but statements like that touches a couple of nerves.

Ek is diep teleurgesteld in jou taalgebruik Draad. Diep teleurgesteld. Dit het nie lank gevat voor jou ware kleure begin wys het nie. Sies.

DbDraad    595

Ek is diep teleurgesteld in jou taalgebruik Draad. Diep teleurgesteld. Dit het nie lank gevat voor jou ware kleure begin wys het nie. Sies.

Ek is so jammer. Hoop jy kom oor dit, ek sal nie met my gewete kan saamleef as jy dit nie sou maak nie!

Owen Meany    552

Ek is so jammer. Hoop jy kom oor dit, ek sal nie met my gewete kan saamleef as jy dit nie sou maak nie!

Ek bid vir jou.

Mata Hari    483

Ek bid vir jou.

LOL..nee flip Draad, ek sal die bidwerk vir julle al2 moet doen...sommer vanaand hoor, 2x in engels en dan in afrikaans, miskien voeg ek v Stu by hy wil nou d flippen God save the Queen leer, daai bliksemse provinsialisme uit KS en Durbs is terrible

Mata Hari    483

How about you and i go Stuey, i'll tell your wife you're safe with me, you can sing The Queen's song and then i'll moer you before the game and then we can watch the game in peace...preparing for a month later...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Radiance Space
    Newest Member
    Radiance Space