Sign in to follow this  
taipan

Game of Thrones

Guest Becs   
Guest Becs

Was mean hey? LOL..

I watch Arrow, the series is good, the acting is pretty average....

You always get the same sort of things when you make a series or film about a cartoon character !!

Yes, you were being mean...poor Mata !!

Guest TCFireman   
Guest TCFireman

Kak one RE Bulls barlee, but I'll let it slide......hehe

Even I started watching Masterchef Australia, hell, I even learnt you can deep fry eggs and still have them nice and soft on the inside.

taipan    1,576

Kak one RE Bulls barlee, but I'll let it slide......heheEven I started watching Masterchef Australia, hell, I even learnt you can deep fry eggs and still have them nice and soft on the inside.

So your wife also watches that.

Mata Hari    503

You always get the same sort of things when you make a series or film about a cartoon character !!

Yes, you were being mean...poor Mata !!

Barlee will be returning to SA soon Becs...and then he'll be less mean re the Bulls...scared he will run into me in the streets lol...

Guest Saffex   
Guest Saffex

x100

Sometimes while flicking through it and I see a glimpse...disgusting...plus what right minded person would go on camera and show that shit on TV..I suppose with a small following from the Scottish Highlands, it does not matter hey! :)

Dallas has been great, the only downside is no one can pull off JR's trademark behaviors...I will miss seeing him in it, he was just very good in what he did and what he was..

JR was a legend, but his son is doing a good job of mirroring him. I dont get how the Poms have not got into the new series - they need their heads checked - its great, I love it - but then again was always a die hard Dallas fan. Watched it as a kid, but watched the re run in SA just before moving out here in 99.

Guest Becs   
Guest Becs

Barlee will be returning to SA soon Becs...and then he'll be less mean re the Bulls...scared he will run into me in the streets lol...

He will be very, very afraid !!!!! And rightly so :)

Guest Becs   
Guest Becs

JR was a legend, but his son is doing a good job of mirroring him. I dont get how the Poms have not got into the new series - they need their heads checked - its great, I love it - but then again was always a die hard Dallas fan. Watched it as a kid, but watched the re run in SA just before moving out here in 99.

Oh Saffex, please let me be your Sue Ellen :)

supersupporter    881

We enjoyed the Aussie Masterchef, very good..god a bit sick and tired of seeing Figs cooked...was almost as bad as watching another Brit poach a pear..

Guest Saffex   
Guest Saffex

I watched Vampire Diaries, despite Mr Gorgeous have now given up on it, it's a load of nonsense, worse than flippen soapies all starting same old story all over again. My girls now watch that alone.

I watch Masterchef Aus every evening, finished watching Merlin Series 5 with the girls, will definitely watch GOT now again, and then daily/weekly episodes of just plain rugby, cricket and F1 for me thanks. IPL will start so despite me not liking the format I get to watch cos now hubbie watches every single game he can watch which means I anyway dont get the TV so might as well get some reading in inbetween watching the ipl with one eye.....

Am watching MasterChef Oz as well. I preferred the SA one though and the new UK series started a few weeks ago

Guest Saffex   
Guest Saffex

He will be very, very afraid !!!!! And rightly so :)

You would struggle, you cant drink

taipan    1,576

Why would you want to be 72?

Mata Hari    503

Don't worry about that, will be moving to Durban, so no need for me to talk slowly so your folk understand me..

ha ha ha...you're really having a gd day today aren't you....

Guest Becs   
Guest Becs

You would struggle, you cant drink

Yeah, good point...I'd have to be an alcoholic to put up with you :36_11_6: :36_11_6: :36_11_6:

Mata Hari    503

Yeah, good point...I'd have to be an alcoholic to put up with you :36_11_6: :36_11_6: :36_11_6:

i think you need your mind read to put up with Saffex......

Guest Saffex   
Guest Saffex

Watched maybe 1 or 2 episodes of Dallas will most certainly never watch it again. Total bore

You have crap taste

Guest Saffex   
Guest Saffex

You can watch them all here for free

Have tried both your links and am not winning

Guest Becs   
Guest Becs

Just tried it and it says it's a suspicious site, not to go any further !!

vlagman    988

I just chose the first link on the list of Project Free TV links for Season 1 episode 1 and it worked without a problem.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/movshare.php?id=gh74xcricb71c

Maybe rugby is not the only thing that you are finding difficult to understand. :36_11_6:

Edited by vlagman

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sharleen
    Newest Member
    sharleen