Sign in to follow this  
taipan

Game of Thrones

Stu    952

I'm scared I'm going to be totally  passed off......like someone who shouldn't,  dies.

Mata Hari    505

Nah. Without giving anything away there's enough tits to keep you happy for 2 shows :36_3_16:

We can't talk until you've watched so watch the damn thing :)

Stu    952

I must be getting old.......I prefer  the fighting to the boobs 

Mata Hari    505

Lol when a man says THAT. . Definitely getting old oupa. Well there's enough of both..i close my eyes for the one you for the other...

taipan    1,579

Each one is 41 years old giving a combined age of 82

Mick Sawyer    154

I can't help but wonder about the look of bewilderment on the red witches face when Stannis was told half his force has deserted. In the following scenes, she barely uttered a word, her confidence gone. I also noted she appeared to be feeling the cold, all wrapped up when she rode into Winterfell. Perhaps her fire has gone out which may make it difficult for her to say the magic words over Jon's body.

Mick Sawyer    154

​No problem, off you go and fight then. I'll stay behind and take care of both of them. 

Mata Hari    505

Hidden Content

​Don't tell me that. She's my only hope. GOT without Jon Snow is not thinkable in my books (yet)

Mick Sawyer    154

Hidden Content

​Jon will be back but I'm not yet buying the "red witch will be his saviour" line.

I suspect we will not see Kit Harrington in Season 6 so wtf knows where it goes.

taipan    1,579

Hidden Content

Can't see any other reason for her to return to the wall. He will warg for sure but don't see how they will handle it. 

taipan    1,579

And in other new I see you heard about Woody. Should have dropped you a line. Apologies.

• Like 1

Mick Sawyer    154

Hidden Content

​Yeah, you're probably right about the warg option in which case her return may be irrelevant. She's looking for something, most likely associated with Jon and the promised prince thing. Her bewilderment and vanished confidence may be a realisation that she fucked up with an interpretation. I don't get is why she is suddenly feeling the cold.

Mata Hari    505

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

​I have no knowledge of anything beyond S 5 (I havent caught up with the books yet) so I can only hope. Does Arya go blind in the books? Does it last long? Any other deviations (major) that could change S 6 on TV?

further just confirm - GRR is currently writing WOW right? 2nd last book? And is that season 6 on the telly or S 7?

Mick Sawyer    154

Hidden Content

​The books and television are now pretty much at the same point. There are differences but that the nature of adaptations. Yes, Arya does go blind as the result of drinking some potion through her induction. It's not necessarily permanent. In the television series she fucked up by "seeing" Trant and acting as Arya rather than "no one". 

taipan    1,579

She went blind  far earlier in the books. They have cannibalised the "Mercy" chapter from WoW for this. By all accounts GRRM is at full steam to finish the book before series 6. Others more cynical than me might think it has something to do with the JS situation

Mick Sawyer    154

:15_8_217:

I try not to wear anything too revealing...... 'cept when my hubbie is out of town and I get together with the girls. I love little, barely enough, animal print cocktail dresses.  

Mata Hari    505

​LOL, flowery print dresses rather than animal print. But dresses indeed. Then jeans. Tracksuits only when exercising.

:15_8_217:

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sharleen
    Newest Member
    sharleen