vlagman

Weekly results, fixtures and viewing times.

I am planning a UK trip in August and have no idea what Sterling is going to do.

3 hours ago, taipan said:

I am planning a UK trip in August and have no idea what Sterling is going to do.

Relax! imho nobody does......

3 hours ago, taipan said:

Depends more on what Rhamaposa/Malema/Zuma/etc say or do two weeks before you change your money. It’s been hovering around R17/18 for ages, no matter what happens with the £/€ or £/$ rate. 

About time! ManU were VERY lucky in the Champions League last week. Time for a new coach Pogba?

The luckiest team in this game was Arsenal. The dive for the penalty must have been a 10 on most judges' scorecards.

4 hours ago, taipan said:

The luckiest team in this game was Arsenal. The dive for the penalty must have been a 10 on most judges' scorecards.

I haven’t watched the game. Just saw the result and couldn’t believe it. I thought it must have been a mistake. I had to double check to make sure that the Gunners really did win the game.  :bounce:

16 minutes ago, vlagman said:

I haven’t watched the game. Just saw the result and couldn’t believe it. I thought it must have been a mistake. I had to double check to make sure that the Gunners really did win the game.  :bounce:

One of those Vlag. MU hit the post and bar but couldn’t score. IMHO the penalty was dubious particularly as MU were dominating at that stage. Even the Scouse git Beglin said it was weak

2 minutes ago, taipan said:

One of those Vlag. MU hit the post and bar but couldn’t score. IMHO the penalty was dubious particularly as MU were dominating at that stage. Even the Scouse git Beglin said it was weak

Just read a piece by Gary Neville in the Daily Express on it.  He says the same thing about it being a dubious call. His verdict is that Lacazette and Aubameyang were the two key guys for Arsenal again. 

UK legal system.

Yesterday fan attacks player in football match. We say attack but it more a punch delivered with the same level of pathetic as a football dive. Today he is sent to prison for 14 weeks.....

1 hour ago, supersupporter said:

UK legal system.

Yesterday fan attacks player in football match. We say attack but it more a punch delivered with the same level of pathetic as a football dive. Today he is sent to prison for 14 weeks.....

Correct. Arsehole

2 hours ago, taipan said:

Correct. Arsehole

Fast and without wasting any taxpayers money n delayed shit. If only all cases were dealt with in this way.

I saw it today and if anyone punches like that, they should rather not..

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan