Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
taipan

Happy Birthday Draad.

Recommended Posts

ATM I am running at 2l per day

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, taipan said:

ATM I am running at 2l per day

 

I average around there too, but it goes up a bit when I'm on holiday...why I like the lighter beers. Buffelsfontein is the best 4% beer I've ever tasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DbDraad said:

I average around there too, but it goes up a bit when I'm on holiday...why I like the lighter beers. Buffelsfontein is the best 4% beer I've ever tasted.

Hey, depends on what is happening. We do an interactive quiz on the net on Wednesdays. Last week I did 5l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, WeDaFaKaWe said:

Ja ek dink hulle is bekommerd ons verloor ons tweede plek per kapita in die wereld. n' Ou moet mos maar sy kant bring.

The ten countries with the highest beer consumption per capita (in liters) are:

Czech Republic (143.3)

Namibia (108)

Austria (106)

Germany (104.2)

Poland (100.8)

Ireland (98.2)

Romania (94.1)

Seychelles (90)

Estonia (89.5)

Lithuania (88.7)

Wow I didnt know this. So when you have Oktoberfest let me know I will bring hubbie along...although plan is still to go to Munich one day LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 6:44 AM, taipan said:

ATM I am running at 2l per day

 

Obviously retirement is being easy on you...you going to get fat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

Obviously retirement is being easy on you...you going to get fat...

Who is retired😁

I haven’t had a day off in 3 weeks. Anyway it is only 4 cans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 10:47 AM, Mata Hari said:

Wow I didnt know this. So when you have Oktoberfest let me know I will bring hubbie along...although plan is still to go to Munich one day LOL

Years ago I met Carel du Plessis at the Okotberfest in Whk. You'd never believe he was a Springbok rugby player.

Just a pleasant, down to earth nice guy enjoying the oom pah pah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

Years ago I met Carel du Plessis at the Okotberfest in Whk. You'd never believe he was a Springbok rugby player.

Just a pleasant, down to earth nice guy enjoying the oom pah pah.

Danie Gerber is net so gaaf. Plat op die aarde ouens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DbDraad said:

Danie Gerber is net so gaaf. Plat op die aarde ouens.

Klop. Danie was hier vir Doug Jefferies se erediens.

Die man het self n' paar trane gestort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

  • Forum Statistics

    11,669
    Total Topics
    396,232
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    20
    Total Members
    2,160
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...