Sign in to follow this  
Hawk_Eye

Other Rugby Related News and Trivia

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

Firstly, I'm only responding to the racist who keeps banging on. & your defense of this racism is entirely racist. I've already reported this forum to both the South African Rugby Union and the South African Ministry of Sports. You are running a racist forum here and the responsibility for that lies entirely with you. This forum is a relic of the Apartheid era.

Once again again, produce a racist post or are you just a stupid cunt?

oh shit, maybe that is racist.

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

Firstly, I'm only responding to the racist who keeps banging on. & your defense of this racism is entirely racist. I've already reported this forum to both the South African Rugby Union and the South African Ministry of Sports. You are running a racist forum here and the responsibility for that lies entirely with you. This forum is a relic of the Apartheid era.

*snigger*

that would be the same SARFU who failed to produce non racial rugger?

8 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Opposition to quotas is racist, given they are designed to redress racial imbalance created by the Apartheid era and insufficiently dealt with since the transition to majority rule democracy. Comparisons to baboons and so forth are blatantly racist.

You too are a racist apologist for the Apartheid era, Taipan, and a moronic coward into the bargain. The reason South Africa loses the majority of its test matches with New Zealand today is because you have failed to integrate successfully, whereas we have. It's not the quotas holding the game back in South Africa. It's white privilege and resistance to change. 

Fucking amazing. The cunt has a post alert set against my name. It's probably similar to changing a birth date every day on your profile so your name can appear in the birthday list. 

Sad cunt.

6 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Opposition to quotas is racist, given they are designed to redress racial imbalance created by the Apartheid era and insufficiently dealt with since the transition to majority rule democracy. Comparisons to baboons and so forth are blatantly racist.

Strange how the leftie luvvies quite often like to label people as fascist but then again, they do not regard this kind of thinking a fascist. When you din’t agree with my views and principles, you are racist and this, that and the other. If you really wanted to “deal” with the Apartheid legacy any “better” than it has been dealt with already, there is not much more that can be done, other than chasing all the whites either into the sea or back to Europe, “where they came from”. 

What more do you fucking want? We are already supposed to be on our knees morning, noon and night, begging for forgiveness. It has officially been 24 years but in reality it is much longer than that that this bullshit has been carrying on. I’m greatfull that I’m not in South Africa because I would probably already have been in jail or killed by now. I cannot see how people are putting up with this shit on a day basis. 

Just now, vlagman said:

Strange how the leftie luvvies quite often like to label people as fascist but then again, they do not regard this kind of thinking a fascist. When you din’t agree with my views and principles, you are racist and this, that and the other. If you really wanted to “deal” with the Apartheid legacy any “better” than it has been dealt with already, there is not much more that can be done, other than chasing all the whites either into the sea or back to Europe, “where they came from”. 

What more do you fucking want? We are already supposed to be on our knees morning, noon and night, begging for forgiveness. It has officially been 24 years but in reality it is much longer than that that this bullshit has been carrying on. I’m greatfull that I’m not in South Africa because I would probably already have been in jail or killed by now. I cannot see how people are putting up with this shit on a day basis. 

Leave it Vlag. For the past week I have been running a test. I only post when the doos is not on the online list. Within 2 minutes he appears. Probably the same is true for you  as well.

Either we have a stalker a poor soul low on self esteem.

1 minute ago, Rowan said:

All I've been doing is responding to the comments made here. That's called discussing, debating or even arguing. The abuse was instigated by others, including the moderator, because they simply weren't able to accept that somebody on this forum supported measures introduced by the government to deal with lingering issues from the Apartheid era. The ad hominems are always the final recourse of those who have been defeated in argument but are too immature and obstinate to accept the fact, let alone adjust their thinking. That is a fact. 

So you admit you have a post alert set up. Clearly the moderator also changes your birthdate every day as well.

34 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Opposition to quotas is racist

Incorrect!

Racial quotas are racist, because its whole basis relies on race... If you remove race (racism) from the requirements only then can it be non-racist.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rowan said:

The ad hominems are always the final recourse of those who have been defeated in argument but are too immature and obstinate to accept the fact, let alone adjust their thinking. That is a fact. 

Try reading your own posts for a change! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

49 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I've already mentioned the Louis Luyts and Andre Markgraffs of this world, and the Springbok player sent home from NZ for racially abusing a non-white compatriot.

And once again you come up with the same BS story. I have told you before. The rugby boss, at the time, was Silas Nkanunu. The coach was Rudolph Straeuli. IIRC the team manager was Gideon Sam. If you want to talk kak, at least get your facts straight. If there really is still not “sufficient” integration then surely there is not much more that whites can do about it. 

Surely it is up to the new regime to sort it out. I mean they have been at it for twenty four years. How much longer do they need. The problem is that they are still too busy stripping out everything. Pretty sure there will be fuck all left to strip. Are they still going to be blaming the whites for that as well?

Why don’t you go and defend each of the allegations that I made about Baragwanath, Eskom, Iscor, etc? All of those were established by the evil apartheid bastards and then fucked into the ground under the ANC govt and you want to keep on pissing about the margin of integration that was achieved? 

Let me tell you,  the number of black faces on the Bok team photo is the least of SA’s issues. The very least. 

Edited by vlagman

58 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Support the quotas which have been introduced as a final recourse by the government. Are you going to do that? Or are you going to continue to stand in the way of the integration process? That's what it comes down to.

Are you against racial discrimination, yes or no?

58 minutes ago, Rowan said:

So long as an 8.9% minority continue to dominate the national sport there is obviously insufficient integration. Whites failed to deal with that disparity sufficiently

The 8.9% minority do not dominate the “National sport”. If that was even remotely true, then the ANC has to be the kakkest bunch of spineless arseholes ever found in  a government. Are they?

24 minutes ago, Rowan said:

You haven't answered the questions: 🙄

Support the quotas which have been introduced as a final recourse by the government: Are you going to do that? Or are you going to continue to stand in the way of the integration process? 

No. Never. I believe in working for something and earning it. It is a basic principle in life.

Quotas is not an integration process. It is an unfair process of discrimination and stealing opportunities from innocent people.

Same with the land claims.  My father in law had two farms. He worked hard for to save up to buy it. He worked his arse off his entire life to build it up. In fact, he passed away on a Saturday evening after suffering a heart attack at the age of 74. He was still working until two o’ clock on that day. WTF is a mamparra like Julius fucking Malema to say that he has stolen the land and that it should be taken without compensation?  

4 hours ago, Rowan said:

So long as an 8.9% minority continue to dominate the national sport there is obviously insufficient integration. Whites failed to deal with that disparity sufficiently. But there is still one thing they can do: Support the quotas which have been introduced as a final recourse by the government. Are you going to do that? Or are you going to continue to stand in the way of the integration process? That's what it comes down to.

On that basis then the NBA, NFL, MLB, EPL, French national football team etc are clearly failing to integrate sufficiently and reflect the racial demographic of the nations in which they are played/hosted and therefore racist by your definition. The fact that African Americans are better athletes and better suited to say basketball should be disregarded in the same way that large oversized Afrikaner lads are better suited to the front row. And while we are at it we better clear out a heap of Polynesian lads from the All Blacks and Wallabies to rebalance the demographic. You can't have it both ways - either the best players get a game or they don't.

Don't confuse this issue with insufficient funding at grass roots level - that is a separate issue.  

56 minutes ago, Rowan said:

You just presented a list of sports which have integrated very successfully, but only after a long struggle against racist resistance from the white community. Way to confuse yourself.

Yeah right. If, by being integrated very successfully, you mean to such an extent that one demographic group that is a absolute minority is absolutely way over represented in a sport like basketball eball, then you are way of the mark. 

If basketball in the US is fully integrated, then we need more white guys in the Bok team. 

I would also like to know why you have no queries about the absence of Asians in rugby, or better still, where are the Khoisan in the Bok team?

Edited by vlagman

18 minutes ago, Rowan said:

That's curious, because I have referred to the non-white community throughout this discussion; not the black community, specifically.

It is this kind of shyte that has caused the Coloureds in SA to keep saying that when it suit the govt they are white and when it suit them they are black. 

20 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Your comments about American sports are nonsensical. Clutching at straws now . . .

Why? Explain. 

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

You just presented a list of sports which have integrated very successfully, but only after a long struggle against racist resistance from the white community. Way to confuse yourself.

And they are selected and paid millions entirely on merit. The only confusion exists around selecting for reasons other than merit.

You will chasing Asians out of medical specialities shortly on account of them monopolizing available places at university

3 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Because African-Americans continue to face all kinds of obstacles in terms of racism, discrimination, economic hardship and so on, yet still outperform the white majority in mainstream sports. But this is only possible because, after decades of white resistance, they have finally found acceptance in that area of American society and receive the same opportunities. The only comparison here to South Africa is that the non-white community continue to face all kinds of obstacles in terms of racism, discrimination, economic hardship and so on. But they have not yet found acceptance, hence the need for quotas. 

Typical MSM claptrap. Just because self righteous planks like Cory Booker,  Eliyah Cummings, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, et al are constantly shouting it from the rooftops and the likes of CNN keep on airing it, doesn’t make it true. 

55 minutes ago, Stu said:

How in the hell does Akker not make the Bok side?

Fck knows...I understand the Q, but how does Brits get in ahead of Acker?

Congrats on the win.

• Like 2

On 10/27/2018 at 9:07 PM, taipan said:

Lions baggage 

On 10/28/2018 at 12:19 PM, taipan said:

When did Brits last play a game of rugby?

I much prefer Acker to Brits and Brits is way past his best, but doesn't Brits have Lion baggage too?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke