Sign in to follow this  
Hawk_Eye

Other Rugby Related News and Trivia

No wonder PDivvy still don't like us.................:36_11_6:

PDivvy.jpg

• Haha 1

Check this clip out. It is made by an American who confesses that he doesn't know a lot about rugby yet, and seems more into stuff like NFL and basketball, and it shows. He has posted this clip and it is all about Faf de Klerk.

Personally I am very disappointed that Folau and RA settled. I was hoping to get a court determination as to whether what he said breached his contract as it has wider application to industrial laws in this country. I suspect a RA sponsor has ponied up the money to make it all go away.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Docker said:

Personally I am very disappointed that Folau and RA settled. I was hoping to get a court determination as to whether what he said breached his contract as it has wider application to industrial laws in this country. I suspect a RA sponsor has ponied up the money to make it all go away.

I agree, I was also interested to see what the outcome was.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, Docker said:

21 hours ago, supersupporter said:

I agree, I was also interested to see what the outcome was.

Agreed, he should never have settled with an NDA...it's like both parties have admitted some guilt and don't want to lose face.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DbDraad said:

Agreed, he should never have settled with an NDA...it's like both parties have admitted some guilt and don't want to lose face.

They are kicking around an $AUD8 million settlement here. I suspect it is probably half that which was the value of his unfinished contract. RA had to settle because IMHO they were toast if it got to trial especially as his contract did not have the appropriate clause re social media use which would be illegal in any event

• Like 2

Still looking for a World Cup Winners T shirt..........Santa struck out.

What amazes me is that SA shops are always whining how bad business is - they deserve to go bust when they're too lazy to look a gift horse in the mouth......imho 

• Like 2

29 year old T shirt.........those were the days!!

:joint:

Lions T Shirt.JPG

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke