Sign in to follow this  
WeDaFaKaWe

Kak excuse

20 hours ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

I've always believed SA play a lot less cricket than the other leading nations, that's why they were under performing:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/southafrica/content/story/1030755.html

So they are playing too much but they issued 6 NOC for the CPL.

Stop digging and move away from the hole Russell

1 hour ago, Docker said:

So they are playing too much but they issued 6 NOC for the CPL.

Stop digging and move away from the hole Russell

Welcome to the African way. It is always someone else's fault.

• Like 1

A few weeks ago I did an analysis of the "day in the life of a golfer".

Their daily/weekly/monthly/annually regimen is enormously stressful if the they want to stay inside the top 150 which gets them into or close to the majors.

Folk do not realise that in the modern World of golf a player must keep enormously high levels of fitness to stay healthy. Their travelling schedule also adds to their stress and on top of that many except the top 50 or so, have to manage their personal lives as well. 

One such guy is Rory Sabatini who is a family man and who travels around the USA in a "camper" or Winnebago. So does Zach Johnson. Amazing guys who win enough to provide a good home and lifestyle but who travel incessantly and stay fit.

18 hours ago, Arlecchino said:

A few weeks ago I did an analysis of the "day in the life of a golfer".

Their daily/weekly/monthly/annually regimen is enormously stressful if the they want to stay inside the top 150 which gets them into or close to the majors.

Folk do not realise that in the modern World of golf a player must keep enormously high levels of fitness to stay healthy. Their travelling schedule also adds to their stress and on top of that many except the top 50 or so, have to manage their personal lives as well. 

One such guy is Rory Sabatini who is a family man and who travels around the USA in a "camper" or Winnebago. So does Zach Johnson. Amazing guys who win enough to provide a good home and lifestyle but who travel incessantly and stay fit.

World no.1 Jason Day also does the Winnebago thing with his family. I bet the other Johnson doesn't do the camping pack.

You rarely see the slob professional golfer anymore. Even all the bull dyke types on the LPGA seem to have disappeared. Being fresher on the 18th no doubt helps with the swing and mind

I looked up a few golfers and of them all I picked on Sabatini simply because he is from my home town, left SA to go to US on scholarship and has made almost $20m on tour having won only 6 PGA events.

These guys work hard and their lifestyle sometimes takes its toll.

Rory has two small daughters and has recently been sued for divorce by his American wife who Tweets incessantly about how bad a guy he is.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke