Sign in to follow this  
Arlecchino

SuperBru Club

A welcome from Club President Charles Morton

Hi Gang, This is a club started by a SuperSupporter from the original SuperSport Chat Board. We are linked to www.supersupporter.net which is run by barlee and Hawkeye.
There are several different chatboards for different sports the most popular of which are rugby, cricket and football but all sports are catered for. This SuerpSupporterBrus club will have direct links with the forum and bragging rights are important.

http://www.superbru.com/club/supersupporterbrus/index.php 

As I am quite heavily committed with most of the pools in rugby and football, we need a captain for cricket pools. Please will someone who is interested in all of the various cricket competitions let me know if you are willing to run some pools. It is a fairly simple process and I will of course give guidance. Competitions I have run in the past have been very well supported e.g. Proteas games, IPL and Big Bash.

HarlequinSA

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Arlecchino said:

A welcome from Club President Charles Morton

Hi Gang, This is a club started by a SuperSupporter from the original SuperSport Chat Board. We are linked to www.supersupporter.net which is run by barlee and Hawkeye.
There are several different chatboards for different sports the most popular of which are rugby, cricket and football but all sports are catered for. This SuerpSupporterBrus club will have direct links with the forum and bragging rights are important.

http://www.superbru.com/club/supersupporterbrus/index.php 

As I am quite heavily committed with most of the pools in rugby and football, we need a captain for cricket pools. Please will someone who is interested in all of the various cricket competitions let me know if you are willing to run some pools. It is a fairly simple process and I will of course give guidance. Competitions I have run in the past have been very well supported e.g. Proteas games, IPL and Big Bash.

HarlequinSA

:36_3_16:

52 minutes ago, Arlecchino said:

That is a kind gesture Lesley!!! But does it mean that you will captain the cricket pools?

LOL, nope. I don't have sports TV remember, I sold my shares :15_8_217:

If you really battling you can give me a shout, I haven't played Superbru cricket for a while now....I haven't watched any cricket for a while now...will try google some Live cricket sites see if I can get some watching in with the Aussies heading this way...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke