Sign in to follow this  
Stu

SA vs Oz

2 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

Nou ja. Go Quoteas. You got tickets for the 1st test Dock? Will have to listen Radio 2000 early...

Is it on the radio at your end - I read somewhere that there is TV coverage only in SA. You might have to join the Australian Cricket Family and livestream via this website.

I was going to go on Saturday but they are tipping 37 so I might stay home. The WACA is a bunky old ground with ordinary facilities so I might hold off until the new stadium just across the river opens next year

9 minutes ago, Docker said:

Is it on the radio at your end - I read somewhere that there is TV coverage only in SA. You might have to join the Australian Cricket Family and livestream via this website.

I was going to go on Saturday but they are tipping 37 so I might stay home. The WACA is a bunky old ground with ordinary facilities so I might hold off until the new stadium just across the river opens next year

It is probably on the radio but it is commentary from people watching a TV screen. 

Or simply ask someone for their Mnet login and stream their broadcast.

11 minutes ago, taipan said:

It is probably on the radio but it is commentary from people watching a TV screen. 

I have been listening to Guerilla Cricket but I think they just do England games

5 minutes ago, Docker said:

I have been listening to Guerilla Cricket but I think they just do England games

If I was going to do the England games I would go to TMS.

6 hours ago, taipan said:

Can't stream at the office. 

6 hours ago, taipan said:

Hi. Please can I use your Mnet login? feel free to Pm me

:110104_emM5_prv[1]:

6 hours ago, Docker said:

Yeah, don't want you burning a bright red. 37 is harsh but it's temps we been getting (most of inland SA) for last week now, it's killing. 

33 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

Hi. Please can I use your Mnet login? feel free to Pm me

:110104_emM5_prv[1]:

I wouldn't mind but am already on my device limit. Sorree 

14 hours ago, taipan said:

If I was going to do the England games I would go to TMS.

There are rights restriction issues around TMS here - you can't always get access. I think spawned Guerilla Cricket - the lads are good value and appear to be drinking on the job as the language falls away during the day

9 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

Yeah, don't want you burning a bright red. 37 is harsh but it's temps we been getting (most of inland SA) for last week now, it's killing. 

Going to be a great day here today for cricket (bright and high 20's) - I was up early getting the 15,000 steps in on the Fitbit and just wore a tshirt for wandering the streets. The locals are expecting a pumping from your lot but I think it will be a lot closer but still a Saffer win

On 31 October 2016 at 7:09 PM, taipan said:

Spinner. To balance the quota. Count the numbers.

13 minutes ago, Docker said:

I can't believe M Morkel was left out - crazy move at the WACA

@Docker

1 minute ago, taipan said:

So what about Abbott. Quota decision pure and simple.

They should just come out and say that is the case - the composition requirements are well known

Just now, Docker said:

They should just come out and say that is the case - the composition requirements are well known

Still pretending it doesn't exist. I called this as soon as I saw the squad. And we still have the protected Duminy with a test average of just over 30.

1 minute ago, taipan said:

Still pretending it doesn't exist. I called this as soon as I saw the squad. And we still have the protected Duminy with a test average of just over 30.

M Marsh is our JP

Someone better chat the new chum about shot selection. De Kock is creaming it one end and he is trying to clear the grandstand into the breeze.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan