Sign in to follow this  
Arlecchino

Globality - a translation from the diary of a Portuguese explorer?

No it is a new word from a very non-special coach.

For the longest time I have declared myself to be the opposite of a Mourinho fan. The man has a certain charisma - perhaps that should be "HAD". Now he is just a loud-mouthed, pouting prat.

His "telling off" of coach Conte on Sunday was the last straw for me. Who the hell is this guy?

He has never stuck around a club long enough to do anything other than inherit and then destroy.

I could see why van Gaal was not popular at ManU but at the same time he inherited a Moyes (he has done wonders at Sunderland) mess and kept Giggs close by (a good move).

Mourinho has lost any vestige of respect that I had of him with his lack of technical know-how. His midfield is a shambles and his defense not much better.

To play Pogba as a midfielder with defensive duties is stupid and then to add Rooney in that part of the pitch is also dumb. 

Make no mistake I am a Liverpool FC man through and through, but despite the enmity between the two clubs (which began as simple jealousy), I bleed for a great club that is being dragged down by an egotistical stumbo.

Who would have been a better successor - imho Ryan Giggs. Stupid - no managerial experience. I have observed Giggs as an astute pundit and for a short period, a good stand-in. Giggs should have taken the vacant Swansea job when it was offered. Two or three years there and then back to ManU. Why did Mourinho send him away? Fear and ego!

I share your views of Moanrinho but my dislike has been coming a long time and hasn't started recently. 

One correction,  though. Moyes was with Everton before he went to ManU. 

15 hours ago, Arlecchino said:

Why did Mourinho send him away? Fear and ego!

I can remember an AFL coach saying that if you want to be a successful coach in professional sport you need to surround yourself with assistants capable of taking your job (no point just hiring yes men). This might apply in this case. 

17 hours ago, vlagman said:

I share your views of Moanrinho but my dislike has been coming a long time and hasn't started recently. 

One correction,  though. Moyes was with Everton before he went to ManU. 

Moyes is at Sunderland now. They have 2 points from 9 games.

Edited by taipan

1 hour ago, taipan said:

Moyes is at Sunderland now. They have 2 points from 9 games.

I haven't read the article but I saw a headline the other day where he said that he can understand why the Sunderland fans would want him to be fired.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan