Sign in to follow this  
The Don

Happy birthday Vlag

1 hour ago, vlagman said:

Yesterday the cameras picked up two guys in convict suits. The picture changed quickly and they weren't seen again.

28 minutes ago, taipan said:

Yesterday the cameras picked up two guys in convict suits. The picture changed quickly and they weren't seen again.

“What could be better than to beat the Aussies in Melbourne in front of 100,000 convicts?" - Ian Botham, 1992

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, taipan said:

Vlag, see if you can find this somwhere. I watched it in December. The Poms and cons really hate each other.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/11/24/15/31/the-ashes-rivalry-forged-in-fire-documentary

Thanks. Will see if I can get it somewhere. It does not seem to be on YouTube. Will have a look on Dailymotion. 

3 hours ago, Docker said:

Oh yeah. We hate everybody but the Poms are first and daylight second. Kiwis are a solid third

And if that were SA...think Zuma would win but Aus and Poms give each other a go for 2nd place ...at least most of the SAffers I know "hate"  the Aus and Poms in equal measure LOL (At least in sport context)

Edited by Mata Hari

Happy birthday Vlag in this f*ucked up world of today...Hope the family spoilt you

Thanks Mata. They can’t really. Too much food messes with me ATM. Same with booze. Nothing serious. Only slight nausea. Not enough to make you really sick but just enough to be uncomfortable. 

And another one down. They just keep rolling around.

• Thanks 1

Apologies!! I missed this by days.............sigh!!!

btw - Happy Birthday!!

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2018 at 11:36 AM, vlagman said:

“What could be better than to beat the Aussies in Melbourne in front of 100,000 convicts?" - Ian Botham, 1992

Reminds me of dear old Tony Greig telling the Windies he was going to make them grovel.............well, Holding & co used it to their own advantage - the imperial masters got killed with red balls at 90 mph.....arsehole!! 

Happy belated BD Vlag...keep well.

Edited by DbDraad

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke