Sign in to follow this  
Arlecchino

Proteas will head to England with some questions

Fire up the Jet...........he'll sort this shit out

Here's the problem - "In my mind I'm a good captain"....AB De Villiers

What a fcukup. We started watching the game in Taunton when England started batting. We decided the hell with this shit, when England started piling on the runs and we're clearly on the way to a sure win, and stopped watching.

I have just seen the result. Eish. Didn't see that coming. Clearly should have waited for the fat lady. 

England lost it...we were amazed to win it.

I'm busy watching the ICC Women's WC match between England and India atm. Mandhana of India at 90 of 71. Bloody brilliant batting from her. 

Ag jirre.  As I'm typing this she gets herself out with a mamparra shot straight to midwicket. 

7 hours ago, vlagman said:

I'm busy watching the ICC Women's WC match between England and India atm. Mandhana of India at 90 of 71. Bloody brilliant batting from her. 

Ag jirre.  As I'm typing this she gets herself out with a mamparra shot straight to midwicket. 

Ek is bly jy cheer vir die bulle.

2 hours ago, DbDraad said:

Ek is bly jy cheer vir die bulle.

Dis waar. Gelukkig het ek nog nie tot op Stormers vlak gedaal nie. 

Today SA v Pakistan..........can't be worse than the "SA men"...........

Cannot watch it, Jimi, but will keep an eye on the score. I have started watching a bit of  the ladies playing the traditional "men's" games and I am surprised at how good they are. I watched the England ladies rugby and football and although they clearly are not on par with the men as far as power and brute force goes, they are easily on par if not sometimes better than the men when it comes to skills. The batting that I have seen of India's Mandhana yesterday was as good as I have seen in any men's game. 

Back in the day, in SA, when we were still thinking that wrestling is not a women's sport by any means Willem Putter told me that he had videos of Women's wrestling and that they were easily on par with the men when it comes to skill. We had a meeting about it and it was one of those agenda points where the general feeling was that it was something that have to be dealt with quickly so they can move on to other serious stuff, since women do not belong on a wrestling mat. 

I dared to asked them why. Women were doing karate and judo and other martial arts and why not wrestling. I was quickly shouted down. Nowadays they are fully involved in SA wrestling. 

I haven't watched any cricket. Just saw that the ladies showed the guys how it's done. Who was involved in the runouts? AB again? Or not, for a change?

Oh wait. The run outs were in the ladies' game. Three of them and they still managed a win. 

• Like 1

The women showed more balls than the men.........:110104_emM5_prv[1]:

If i owned a gun I'd shoot that Paki w/keeper.........her screaming before/after every ball killed me

4 hours ago, J1M1 said:

The women showed more balls than the men.........:110104_emM5_prv[1]:

If i owned a gun I'd shoot that Paki w/keeper.........her screaming before/after every ball killed me

That screaming was annoying - no wonder the males blow themselves up.

• Like 2

Faf's wife must surely now be the record holder for being the longest in labour in the world..........this "excuse" has been going on for weeks ffs!!!!

3 hours ago, taipan said:

Hard to see us winning this series.

The Poms will start odds on but their bowling looks skinny if Broad and Anderson don't come up. 

If my memory serves me, AB last played Test cricket January 2016. Since then we've played 11 won 7 and lost 2.......against N/Zealand, Australia and Sri Lanka.....in other words we really DON"T need him.......the IPL does:110104_emM5_prv[1]:

I see there is talk of Duminy batting at 6. If we don't need AB we sure as hell don't need JP.

Edited by taipan

Just now, taipan said:

I see there is talk of Duminy batting at 6. If we don't need AB we sure as hell don't need JP.

Klop! A little past his sell by date.

8 minutes ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

Klop! A little past his sell by date.

That was 8 years ago.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, taipan said:

That was 8 years ago.

Klop!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke