Sign in to follow this  
Arlecchino

SA A Team to Play French Barbarians

This is the SA 'A' team to play the French Barbarians on Friday night at Durban's Moses Mabhida Stadium - Kick-off is at 16:45.

15. Lwazi Mvovo, 14. Ruan Combrinck, 13. Juan de Jongh (captain), 12. Harold Vorster, 11. Makazole Mapimpi, 10. Lionel Cronje, 9. Jano Vermaak, 8. Sikhumbuzo Notshe, 7. Ruan Ackermann, 6. Uzair Cassiem, 5. Ruan Botha, 4. Andries Ferreira, 3. Wilco Louw, 2. Franco Marais, 1. Thomas du Toit

Substitutes: 16. Ramone Samuels, 17. Ox Nche, 18. Trevor Nyakane, 19. Jason Jenkins, 20. Andisa Ntsila, 21. Dewaldt Duvenage, 22. Fred Zeilinga, 23. Francois Venter

Venter I see is on the bench, this I assume is as a result of him being on stand by for the Boks, I guess the same goes for some other bench players.

This is a decent side and I would like to think that they can put a very decent score on the French, but...you never know..

I do not think the game is being televised here, a pity..I was keen to see how Mapimpi does, i still think he is a good prospect for the senior side.

7 hours ago, taipan said:

WTF is this game being played in Durban at 5 on a Friday afternoon.

The same reason that Saturday matches are at 5 too. It's a public holiday this Friday.

1 hour ago, DbDraad said:

The same reason that Saturday matches are at 5 too. It's a public holiday this Friday.

The point being that it would be better as a prelim for the test.

41 minutes ago, taipan said:

They are also playing in the other stadium....y

What brain dead fuckwit schedules two major games in the same city on consecutive nights. And Durban of all places.

Edited by taipan

1 hour ago, taipan said:

What brain dead fuckwit schedules two major games in the same city on consecutive nights. And Durban of all places.

John Smit?

2 minutes ago, J1M1 said:

John Smit?

He's been chucked out so must be Teichmann

3 hours ago, taipan said:

3 hours ago, supersupporter said:

They are also playing in the other stadium....y

Just another way of suckering the "loyal fans" out of some more dosh. Two games, same day, same venue=one gate entrance. Two games, different days, different venues = two gate entrances.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vlagman said:

Just another way of suckering the "loyal fans" out of some more dosh. Two games, same day, same venue=one gate entrance. Two games, different days, different venues = two gate entrances.

There will be no one at tomorrow's game unless entrance is free.

Most likely insurance clauses. Insurance companies insist on a "professional playing surface" or they won't cover the players.

We lost a Currie Cup game in Roodepoort last season because the playing surface was not up to their standard

35 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

SARU and I guess the local municipality to try and get that stadium used.Perhaps this is being used as a trial run for future test matches.

Why do you bother Barlee? The "fuckwits" have teamed up and the childish baiting continues.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, taipan said:

There will be no one at tomorrow's game unless entrance is free.

You know it, I know it thousands of others know it. The decision makers don't. They just fucked on and will come up with excuses for the empty seats afterwards. 

Just now, vlagman said:

You know it, I know it thousands of others know it. The decision makers don't. They just fucked on and will come up with excuses for the empty seats afterwards. 

Hopefully there will be more than were at Loftus last week. The test will definitely be more.

Or are you choosing to ignore that fact?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vlagman said:

Will probably be a lot of Vaalies at the test as it is over a long weekend.

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

Hopefully there will be more than were at Loftus last week. The test will definitely be more.

Look mate, I don't give a fuck where the games takes place. People aren't attending games anymore ANYWHERE and that is the fucking problem and the fucking clowns at the top needs to find out what to do about it. 

No need to be so touchy just because it is your precious town where the games are taking place this time around. 

24 minutes ago, Stu said:

It will only become a fact after the game has started and the attendance figures are made available and there are more indeed. :bounce:

Edited by vlagman

1 minute ago, vlagman said:

Look mate, I don't give a fuck where the games takes place. People aren't attending games anymore ANYWHERE and that is the fucking problem and the fucking clowns at the top needs to find out what to do about it. 

No need to be so touchy just because it is your precious town where the games are taking place this time around. 

Aye, it was Pavlovian. I was having a dig at SA rugby.

26 minutes ago, vlagman said:

You seem to be the one who is touchy, Stu seemed quite calm and then you raised it to vulgar language..What's wrong, has your tag team been exposed, we all know that you run after every crumb that taipan drops..

1 minute ago, supersupporter said:

You seem to be the one who is touchy, Stu seemed quite calm and then you raised it to vulgar language..What's wrong, has your tag team been exposed, we all know that you run after every crumb that taipan drops..

So you agree that having the games in the same city on consecutive days is a good idea?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke