Sign in to follow this  
Arlecchino

SuperBru Pro14

1 hour ago, taipan said:

Do you post anything else but random pleas for superbru members?

He used to, but I suppose he doesn't any more for various reasons...some clear, some not.

20 minutes ago, DbDraad said:

He used to, but I suppose he doesn't any more for various reasons...some clear, some not.

Fair enough, but then For personal reasons I don't think this board should be used for other reasons.

if people can make the effort to post here, then fair enough.

• Like 1

The Superbu is enjoyed by a fair portion of the posters here. Charlie facilitates it. He might even try his hand at posting again. Are you 2 advocating that he should not start SB threads unless he takes part in other discussion?

Taiwan, you have taken a few shots at Charlie over the years...for whatever reasons...that's your right.

Barley, I know you and Charlie had some disagreement over Facebook stuff and this is your board and you can do as you please, but given the history of this board, I see both you're  and Taipan's postings above as a bit hostile towards an old friend of this board....hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

I have never objected to superbru or those that partake. It's not my thing but good luck to those who enjoy it. 

if Charlie wishes to post again I would enjoy that as well which is the major function of the forum.

I have made my point clear about posting merely to garner superbru participants.

1 hour ago, taipan said:

I have never objected to superbru or those that partake. It's not my thing but good luck to those who enjoy it. 

if Charlie wishes to post again I would enjoy that as well which is the major function of the forum.

I have made my point clear about posting merely to garner superbru participants.

No, you have made your point clear by hounding each and every one on this forum with different views than you. You are one of the rudest forum personalities I have ever encountered. I understand clashes of personalities, bit it it seems you are sometimes just nasty for the hell/sake of it. That's your thing, I know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DbDraad said:

No, you have made your point clear by hounding each and every one on this forum with different views than you. You are one of the rudest forum personalities I have ever encountered. I understand clashes of personalities, bit it it seems you are sometimes just nasty for the hell/sake of it. That's your thing, I know.

Ah diddums. Once again the usual BS about who I have chased away. Once again, name them. I have probably takes more personal abuse than anyone on this forum, but have I once whined, or reported anyone, or even tried to form a clique?

Yeah, some hate me, some tolerate me, and shock of shocks, some might even like me. And you know what? It doesn't really worry me. Unlike most here I stay true to myself. I call it like I see it, i give credit when it is due, and I call BS when I smell it.

So basically your views of me are are just the contents of a balloon.

You call it like you see it...with a tad of rudeness to spice it up. I've said nothing about you chasing anyone away...your own subconscious  assessment of the truth you cannot face....tried to form a clique? Lol! You are so full of sh!t, you don't even realise it. Keep on swallowing your own BS, you might fool a few, but you're not fooling me.

Edited by DbDraad

I didn't say you hounded them off the site....you thought that's what I said. You have a habit of picking on certain posters due to some sort of warped logical system ...or something.

Ek mag dalk ook weer deelneem aan Sbru. Sal n goeie manier wees om die nuwe reeks te leer ken.  Super Rugby is nie meer so super nie.

Edited by Owen Meany
Laat aand
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Owen Meany said:

Ek mag dalk ook weer deelneem aan Sbru. Sal n goeie manier wees om die nuwe reeks te leer ken.  Super Rugby is nie meer so super nie.

Ek sal Arlec sê om jou n invite te stuur, of gaan kliek op die link. Die gewone klompie kry altyd invites, maar as jy n ruk nie gespeel het nie sal ek kyk om jou spesifiek weer te nooi, laat my net weet as jy nie regkom nie. Die 2018 Rugby Championships se Superbru sal ook binnekort uitgaan ek sal kyk jou outomaties te nooi want dit sal nie weer hier geadverteer wees nie.

FWIW going forward there is no longer a SuperSupporter Facebook group nor SuperSupporter Superbru. 

11 hours ago, Owen Meany said:

Stem 100% saam.

Maar dalk vir ander redes. Vir my het dit te veel van 'n klug geword. Die skeidregters het te veel invloed op die uitslag en dit is nie meer twee spanne wat teen mekaar meeding om die beste span te bepaal nie. Dit is nou meer oor watter span die skeidregter die beste kan manipuleer om 'n "wen" te behaal. (Bv. Skrums is nie meer om die bal te wen nie, maar slegs 'n manier om 'n strafskop te melk...)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Stem 100% saam.

Maar dalk vir ander redes. Vir my het dit te veel van 'n klug geword. Die skeidregters het te veel invloed op die uitslag en dit is nie meer twee spanne wat teen mekaar meeding om die beste span te bepaal nie. Dit is nou meer oor watter span die skeidregter die beste kan manipuleer om 'n "wen" te behaal. (Bv. Skrums is nie meer om die bal te wen nie, maar slegs 'n manier om 'n strafskop te melk...)

Eish, die meneer hy praat groot waarheid. 

• Like 1

I was alerted to the negative opinions being expressed here and have accordingly responded.

SuperSupporter no longer exists either on Facebook or Superbru.

Names and logos have been removed so as not to trouble barlee regarding IP. There may be some residual but that will be dealt with if and when it is discovered. I simply cannot remember all of the pools that I have run in the name of this forum.

For those that have participated, it has been a pleasure interacting with you and sharing the usual banter.

I shall no longer post about any Superbru activity.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke