Sign in to follow this  
vlagman

Libtards

It is becoming such a fucking joke. The latest is that Always have banned the Venus logo on their sanitary pads packaging. Some stupid fuck with a vagina who “identifies” as a man has complained. “He” reckons “men” can also have a need for sanitary pads. Now the feminists are onto “him” because “he” is erasing females. I kid you not. You just cannot make this shit up. 

'Stop erasing women': Consumers pledge to BOYCOTT Always sanitary towels after brand ditched Venus logo from their products in response to pressure from Trans-rights campaigners

31 minutes ago, vlagman said:

It is becoming such a fucking joke. The latest is that Always have banned the Venus logo on their sanitary pads packaging. Some stupid fuck with a vagina who “identifies” as a man has complained. “He” reckons “men” can also have a need for sanitary pads. Now the feminists are onto “him” because “he” is erasing females. I kid you not. You just cannot make this shit up. 

'Stop erasing women': Consumers pledge to BOYCOTT Always sanitary towels after brand ditched Venus logo from their products in response to pressure from Trans-rights campaigners

Old queens with loose sphincters commonly use female sanitary products according to a proctologist I know. The lad has regaled us with interesting stories of what he has fished out of rectums over the years. The old gerbil stories are not pure myth. 

• Haha 1

Is "vegan" a classified eating disorder?

• Haha 1

Well fuck me sideways. This interview followed after an election candidate was forced to stand down after he basically warned women to be careful before jumping into bed with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Edited by vlagman

Hahaha. There is an article in the Daily Mail about vegan food this morning. It’s about how some are ok but many of them are really kak. As usual I scrolled down to the comments and found this one:

”Q. What is the difference between a marshmallow and a vegan boyfriend? A. A marshmallow gets hard sometimes.”

Have a look at Corbyn at the Cenotaph yesterday. He could hardly be bothered to bow.

4 hours ago, taipan said:

Have a look at Corbyn at the Cenotaph yesterday. He could hardly be bothered to bow.

Yep. The wanker is always in the shit about it. I think he does it deliberately. Last year he was in the shit about his kak attire. This year he at least looked better dressed but fucked it up with his kak attitude. 

He is probably the Tories’ best weapon for the election. Even Tony Blair thinks he’s a doos. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke