Sign in to follow this  
vlagman

Libtards

On 6/18/2018 at 11:11 AM, vlagman said:

I cannot help but wonder how this interview would have gone down, had the the interviewer been a white guy:

I only have one answer for this "lady" on just about everything she said...

USA facts from a Republican friend - rarely mentioned...........

1) Lowest unemployment rate since the 1970s,
2) Hispanic and African American unemployment rate at all time lows
3) African American unemployment under 6 percent for the first time ever
4) Crimes committed by illegal immigrants down 15 percent
5) pulled out of NAFTA that was costing billions
6)Ended Paris.Climate Agreement, due to US was paying for 90 percent of.it, and the person that drew it up admitted, that it had zero effect on the climate
7) China and EU will back down in the trade situation eventually.
😎 Received 3 hostages from North Korea, without sending pallets of cash in the middle of the.night, or releasing terrorists.
9)Getting back soldiers remains from the Korean War.
10) Only thing we have done, is stopped war-games in South Korea, and promised he would survive, and " Rocket Man" is at the negotiating table to denuclearize.
11) over 3 percent gdp growth in every quarter. Something Obama couldn't do once.
The left wants to talk about Stormy Daniels, the Unicorn of Russian Collision, while covering up their own crimes. Wants to show false pics at the border, and claim Republicans hate children. Racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe. Same old play book thats been around longer than Bernie Sanders.
Keep hating, keep running on raising taxes, refuse to get into a discussion of facts. Until Democrats start running on who they are, and not what Trump is, the elections are going to continue to be unwinnable.

@Hawk_Eye Similar to some of the shit happening in the UK. Corbyn ran his 2017 election campaign on promises of free tertiary education and the writing off of current student loans, and the spending of savings derived from cancelled post Brexit EU contributions on public services like police, NHS, etc as well as increasing taxes to fund additional other pipe dream projects.

Now that Theresa May has promised a £20Bn injection into the NHS, from the same funding sources, they are calling it unrealistic and BS. The only difference is that her cash injection is properly funded and unlike Corbyn, she is not trying to fund endless projects from the same source.

Every time that they came up with a new promise that they dreamed up they quoted the same funding source, ie increases in inheritance tax and increases in corporate tax and the tax rate of the “rich”. That is despite the fact that lower corporate taxes have resulted in massive increases in the net amount of taxes collected, just like what happened in the US after Trump lowered corporate taxes. Strangely the UK has also experienced lower unemployment figures, etc. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, vlagman said:

lower corporate taxes have resulted in massive increases in the net amount of taxes collected,

Ronald Reagan did it too. It works.

1 hour ago, J1M1 said:

Ronald Reagan did it too. It works.

Multiplier effect. Economics 101. 

28 minutes ago, Docker said:

Multiplier effect. Economics 101. 

Exactly. Maybe that is something cool for the Libtards to protest about. They can protest about Economics 101 not being included at the unis that they go to to. 

Edited by vlagman

And that free kick that Kroos took for Germany took beat Sweden last night was pretty damn good.  Check from about 1:30 in. 

EDIT. FFS. Wrong thread. 

Edited by vlagman
  • Like 1

Kroos..........the only "East German" in the team

When is somebody going to develop the balls to tell these leftie luvvies to just go fuck themselves?

‘Political correctness gone MAD!’ Demands for 'RACIST' Zulu film to be BANNED

That is a film that’s been around for more than fifty years. Longer than what many, if not most, of these pricks have been alive. 

Edited by vlagman

Total fucking madness.

do they know that the founder of the Zulus was an imperialist, colonialist mass murderer?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, taipan said:

Total fucking madness.

do they know that the founder of the Zulus was an imperialist, colonialist mass murderer?

Nah. That counts for fuckall in the eyes of those fuckers. 

13 hours ago, vlagman said:

Nah. That counts for fuckall in the eyes of those fuckers. 

Just some thought relevant to these fucknuts, comes from the author of "My Camp"

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes” 
― Adolf Hitler

*******************************************************************************************************

“Only the Jew (leftist) knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Jew (leftist) knew this and acted accordingly. But the German, or rather his Government, did not have the slightest suspicion of it. During the War the heaviest of penalties had to be paid for that ignorance.

-- Mein Kampf, Chapter 10” 
― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

*************************************************************************************************************

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.” 
― Adolf Hitler

*************************************************************************************************************

“Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.” 
― Adolf Hitler

*****************************************************************************************************************

Some say it was him, some say it was Goebbels...it matters not, but what does is that it is very, very true.

.“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” 
― Adolf Hitler

10 minutes ago, Hawk_Eye said:

.“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” 
― Adolf Hitler

Didn't work for Beano

• Haha 3

Anybody who has had the misfortune of watching a few interviews on Daily Politics, with this Jo Coburn plonker in charge, will understand where the person who made this video is coming from:

I would agree, though, that the title of his video could be seen as a degree of click-baiting.

The postmodern social constructionist view that there are no differences between groups is increasingly seen as a pseudoscience based on 'feelz' instead of 'realz'. Leftists will continue to be mugged by reality until they come to terms with science.

I have often taken the piss at the lefty luvies and still do. I also have very little sympathy for the likes of all these women who are suddenly crying #MeToo, simply because their general attitude is that all men are fucked in their heads, etc and that most men are inherent sex maniacs who runs around looking for women to rape around every corner. While I fully agree that women should be treated with respect and not be exploited, I also firmly believe that if she looks for kak, she has to take what comes her way.

As far as Harvey Weinstein is concerned, he is a filthy pick who also deserves what is coming to him. First of all for the way that he treated those women and secondly for the fact that his shit triggered this "campaign" against men. BUT, why did those women allow that to happen? They did, after all, never complain about the shed loads of money that they were making.

That was pretty much my view of all of this, until now. You guys know how many times I have quoted Mark Dice's video clips and how many times we had a laugh about them. I enjoy them because they are funny while they also cut down to the truth. Every now and then he puts one up that makes you sit back and think for a while. This is one of those. It was during the public congressional hearings following the Weinstein shit.

• Like 1

Kevin Spacey..............?

Could be. I have followed a hell of a lot of Congressional hearings but not this one. 

I have watched the entire last one on Benghazi, the one on the Flint water scandal, the one on Operation Fast and Furious, most of the one on the Iran deal, large parts of the one on the IRS scandal, a lot of the one on how the people were duped into ObamaCare, etc, etc. 

Correction. That was actually a Senate Hearing that Crews was testifying in. I just remembered that Diane Feinstein was one of the ones asking the questions and she is a senator. 

3 hours ago, vlagman said:

I have often taken the piss at the lefty luvies and still do. I also have very little sympathy for the likes of all these women who are suddenly crying #MeToo, simply because their general attitude is that all men are fucked in their heads, etc and that most men are inherent sex maniacs who runs around looking for women to rape around every corner. While I fully agree that women should be treated with respect and not be exploited, I also firmly believe that if she looks for kak, she has to take what comes her way.

As far as Harvey Weinstein is concerned, he is a filthy pick who also deserves what is coming to him. First of all for the way that he treated those women and secondly for the fact that his shit triggered this "campaign" against men. BUT, why did those women allow that to happen? They did, after all, never complain about the shed loads of money that they were making.

That was pretty much my view of all of this, until now. You guys know how many times I have quoted Mark Dice's video clips and how many times we had a laugh about them. I enjoy them because they are funny while they also cut down to the truth. Every now and then he puts one up that makes you sit back and think for a while. This is one of those. It was during the public congressional hearings following the Weinstein shit.

To be honest this baffles me a bit.

Weinstein as you said is a total prick. But one of my minor interests is old Hollywood. The old style Holywood moguls were extreme sexual predators. But a lot of actresses were quite happy to go along with it.

1 hour ago, taipan said:

Weinstein as you said is a total prick. But one of my minor interests is old Hollywood. The old style Holywood moguls were extreme sexual predators. But a lot of actresses were quite happy to go along with it.

That is exactly what my view of it has been all along. What I get from this clip is that the women are always on about them being victims and always being the victims. This guy has said that he was also basically harassed and he was rubbished by other men.

The women are standing together and have this massive united front and anybody (man, for that matter) who dares say anything is not “doing the right thing”. The result is that even an allegation will condemn a man for life. 

There have been a large number of cases in the UK, that have been “thrown out” due to the police inefficiency with evidence in their eagerness to get a conviction, even if the guy was innocent. The general conception by the libtards is that this is a failure to get a conviction rather then justice prevailing. 

In a nutshell this is a sign that even men suck up to this female victim bullshit without the regard that a male can also be a victim. 

Women should be careful not to eventually dig themselves in a hole. Everything evolves around women’s rights, etc. Thing is that the whole thing that was intended as a drive towards equally has evolved into protectionism, much like affirmative action. 

An interesting fact. Much is being made about breast cancer and one drive after the other is launched to support breast cancer awareness. The reality is that, despite there generally being more women than men, there are more men dying from prostrate cancer than women dying from breast cancer. 

6 hours ago, taipan said:

Exactly. Everyone has heard the term the "casting couch" and it was no secret that was part of the deal (that doesn't make it right all the same). If you are an actress who willingly and knowingly participated in this arrangement you are equally culpable as the male predators who demanded the favours. To be crying tears now is very rich coming from those who made the career decision to spread some love around to advance up the totem pole. Of course those who have sexually assaulted against their will are entitled to all legal protections afforded under the law.

The likes of Meryl Streep (Harvey is a god) and Oprah Winfrey who were close personal friends of Weinstein must have heard the industry rumours and should be excluded from the #metoo movement.  

It's morbidly interesting to me that it seems like those "ladies" screaming "Me Too" are no name brand actresses. Well, i've not heard of them but i'm no movie fan.

It does feel like their problem is they're sore losers who couldn't act for a toffee & thought by adopting the bend over & spread 'em position they'd automatically become big stars.

Sorry girls, you pays your money you takes your chances.

Predators like Harvey took full advantage - honestly, how many men wouldn't?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke