Sign in to follow this  
vlagman

Libtards

Some Muslim demonstrators said they would rather leave the UK than allow their children to continue attending Parkfield Community School in Birmingham.

finally a result

• Like 1

4 hours ago, taipan said:

Some Muslim demonstrators said they would rather leave the UK than allow their children to continue attending Parkfield Community School in Birmingham.

finally a result

My thoughts were: “Promises promises promises”. 

• Haha 1

Two beggars in London

Ali and Habib are beggars. They beg in different areas of London ...

Habib begs just as long as Ali does, but only collects £2 to £3 every day.

Ali brings home a suitcase FULL of £10 notes, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house and has a lot of money to spend.

Habib asks Ali :- 'I work just as long and hard as you do but how is it that you bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day?'

Ali says, 'Look at your sign, what does it say'?

Habib's sign reads 'I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support'.

Ali says No wonder you only get £2- £3

Habib says... 'So what does your sign say'?

Ali shows Habib his sign.... It reads,

'I only need another £10 to move back to Pakistan

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Loving the Jessie Smollett saga.

The prick deserves a long stretch and if the mail and wire fraud charges stick he might just get one. Mind you being imprisoned with hundreds of other men may be his idea of heaven.

I do feel sorry for him. Picking Nigerians to run a scam is generally a good move.

2 hours ago, Docker said:

Loving the Jessie Smollett saga.

The prick deserves a long stretch and if the mail and wire fraud charges stick he might just get one. Mind you being imprisoned with hundreds of other men may be his idea of heaven.

I do feel sorry for him. Picking Nigerians to run a scam is generally a good move.

There is a guy on YouTube who has a channel called The Amazing Lucas. He is hilarious. He called this out as BS weeks ago. This is his first clip on it three weeks ago:

Do yourself a favour and check out the four subsequent clips on the same story.  

Hahahaha. You cannot make this shit up. The BBC’s efforts of trying to use satire to put a message across, using satire, backfires. They end up telling the truth. 

NOTE. This is obviously a spoof ad. 

Edited by vlagman
  • Haha 1

A friend in NZ tells me Christchurch has been a hot-bed for right wing white neo-nazi groups for a long time. Their "attacks" have been mainly street violence, fists etc. The NZ cops have been looking at the wrong side of the fence........ the Muslims. So it goes

On 3/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, J1M1 said:

A friend in NZ tells me Christchurch has been a hot-bed for right wing white neo-nazi groups for a long time. Their "attacks" have been mainly street violence, fists etc. The NZ cops have been looking at the wrong side of the fence........ the Muslims. So it goes

Nasty stuff by one of ours. If NZ had followed Australia's lead in 1996 and banned automatic weapons this is unlikely to have happened. 

Not sure that infidels wearing the hijab is helpful to the millions of Muslim women who are forced to wear it and consider it to be a sign of oppression.   

Edited by Docker
  • Like 1

Oh for fuck sakes. On the one hand I think that it is ridiculous. On the other hand, I think that these poor fucking souls deserve to be conned out of fifty bucks for “counselling”. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7043605/Professional-counselors-available-Game-Thrones-fans-unable-cope-end-show.html

Edited by vlagman
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, vlagman said:

Oh for fuck sakes. On the one hand I think that it is ridiculous. On the other hand, I think that these poor fucking souls deserve to be conned out of fifty bucks for “counselling”. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7043605/Professional-counselors-available-Game-Thrones-fans-unable-cope-end-show.html

It's the end of times I tell you :36_11_6:

This video clip has come up in my You Tube feed a few times and I put of watching it every time. This morning I decided to watch a small part just to see what it is about because it is more than an hour long. I ended up watching the entire thing right to the end. 

On 5/27/2019 at 10:01 PM, vlagman said:

This video clip has come up in my You Tube feed a few times and I put of watching it every time. This morning I decided to watch a small part just to see what it is about because it is more than an hour long. I ended up watching the entire thing right to the end. 

I love Candance Owen's work

10 minutes ago, Docker said:

I love Candance Owen's work

She is one tough cookie. Have you seen her making mince meat of that Ted Lieu idiot in The House?

4 minutes ago, vlagman said:

She is one tough cookie. Have you seen her making mince meat of that Ted Lieu idiot in The House?

I did see that. I listen to the Daily Wire stable of podcasts (Shapiro, Klavan, Knowles and Walsh) most days and that got a good run. 

12 minutes ago, Docker said:

I did see that. I listen to the Daily Wire stable of podcasts (Shapiro, Klavan, Knowles and Walsh) most days and that got a good run. 

Plus check out Louder with Crowder - another good right wing lad

I came across John Ward's You Tube channel a few months ago. This guy is absolutely brilliant at taking the piss at libtards and lefties. Check him out taking Congressman Hank Johnson apart. Watch right to the end. There is a "bonus clip" right at the end that is equally good.

Hahahaha.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then try and baffle them with bullshit.....

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke