Sign in to follow this  
supersupporter

FOLAU'S BELIEFS CAUSE A STIR

http://www.rugby365.com/tournaments/super-rugby/84172-folau-s-beliefs-cause-a-stir

I always get annoyed when I see these articles, what is wrong with him believing that, it is his religious right to believe what he wants, if gays do not think so then it is their right to not think they will go to hell.

But, then again it is not an issue between Folau's belief or the gays, this is the "Do gooders" trying to step in and make a big hoo hah about this.

FFS can everyone just stop being a fucken victim and accept that you are who you are and if someone believes that it is not right in the eyes of their god then it is their right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Couldn't agree more. Most of the outrage is by atheists who don't believe in religion in any event so how could it possibly be offensive to them by suggesting that they are going to a place which doesn't exist. 

That said Folau could be little smarter when replying to trolls by deferring such determinations to the Almighty.  

Edited by Docker
  • Like 1

......what was "God's plan for gay people?"

Experience will still come to the young Israel.  My honest answer would have been: "I really do not know, but what do you think His plan is?" 

Sometimes an opinion is best kept to yourself and to realise that no person really asks such a question wanting an honest answer.  That question is simply human "click-bait".

Quite frankly, anyone who claims to know what God's plan is is talking kak.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hawk_Eye said:

......what was "God's plan for gay people?"

Experience will still come to the young Israel.  My honest answer would have been: "I really do not know, but what do you think His plan is?" 

Sometimes an opinion is best kept to yourself and to realise that no person really asks such a question wanting an honest answer.  That question is simply human "click-bait".

Quite frankly, anyone who claims to know what God's plan is is talking kak.

That's true, but Folau was aske his opinion and he gave an honest one, why should he be taken to task?

• Like 1

Just now, DbDraad said:

That's true, but Folau was aske his opinion and he gave an honest one, why should he be taken to task?

It's not a matter of why, there is one hell of a chip on the shoulders of the GLBT community and they will ask questions in order to do exactly what they did to Folau.  We all know that everyone has the right to believe what they will, sadly some folk will always find a way to turn something to suit their entitlement cause(s)

The LGBT community is a complete joke..I noticed an advert recently and it was Schmirnoff supporting the LGBT because labels belong on bottles and not people, well then why the fuck do they clearly have an organisation with 4 labels. Lesbian (Label), Gay  (Label), BIsexual  (Label) and Transvestite  (Label)..4 labels that they are happy to own..

If heterosexual people said, fuck it, we will boycott Schmirnoff, one thing is for sure, they will change their attitude very quickly about who they support. I do not think there are enough LGBT people to keep them afloat. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, supersupporter said:

The LGBT community is a complete joke..I noticed an advert recently and it was Schmirnoff supporting the LGBT because labels belong on bottles and not people, well then why the fuck do they clearly have an organisation with 4 labels. Lesbian (Label), Gay  (Label), BIsexual  (Label) and Transvestite  (Label)..4 labels that they are happy to own..

If heterosexual people said, fuck it, we will boycott Schmirnoff, one thing is for sure, they will change their attitude very quickly about who they support. I do not think there are enough LGBT people to keep them afloat. 

I don't drink vodka (unless I am making espresso martinis) but will now not buy Schmirnoff on hearing that.

I have arseholed Qantas (where possible) for the same reason

• Like 1

6 hours ago, supersupporter said:

The LGBT community is a complete joke

Very true, and they are not alone - many of these communities / organisations / groups are simply the same.

Don't you think the world at large has lost its moral compass? We are sinking in an ever increasing quagmire of utter bullshit and it started with political correctness and human rights. The thin separation-wall between rights and privileges has been broken down and just about everything today is a "right".

Here are some fuckedup rubbish about the moral decay of the Adam and Eve story..Seems for some it was Adam and Steve and for some it was simply some fantacy gender.. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/12/college-student-kicked-out-class-for-telling-professor-there-are-only-two-genders.html

https://pjmedia.com/trending/segregation-comic-con-no-straight-white-males-allowed-parties/

If you do not accept your child's gender choice IT can be taken away  

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/05/new-law-allows-government-to-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-kids-gender-identity

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/june/ontario-says-lgbt-rights-overrule-rights-of-christian-parents

And so there are many-- World's fucked...

16 minutes ago, Docker said:

I don't drink vodka (unless I am making espresso martinis) but will now not buy Schmirnoff on hearing that.

I have arseholed Qantas (where possible) for the same reason

If I buy vodka - it's Absolute! - Beluga and Belvedere not bad either -  For me Smirnoff and Russian Bear is the same....cheap and nasty

7 minutes ago, Hawk_Eye said:

If I buy vodka - it's Absolute! - Beluga and Belvedere not bad either -  For me Smirnoff and Russian Bear is the same....cheap and nasty

Grey Goose is the best vodka I have tried but I can pass on all of them

7 hours ago, supersupporter said:

They should add V (vegan) to LGBT

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, taipan said:

Actually it is now LGBTQ 

I think it is actually longer than that now - I think there is an I (intersex), a P (pan sexual) and a few others I can't be arsed remembering.

Have to wonder exactly how many hetero kids actually got influenced to become "gay" by social media and TV. imho there's definitely been a move to "gain new members".............maybe we straight people can be included by adding an S?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

I get hungry when I smell bacon being cooked, do vegans get hungry when we cut our grass?

84266504.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Docker said:

I think it is actually longer than that now - I think there is an I (intersex), a P (pan sexual) and a few others I can't be arsed remembering.

I have a suggestion, it can be shortened so all these groups and individuals can fit in and we will immediately know who we're talking about.

IDIOTS

👩‍👩‍👧 :4_14_6::finger:

Good to see Folau sticking to his guns and refusing to back down from his position when meeting with the ARU.

I am not sure how what he said is hate speech. They should probably ask SBW what is view on the matter is

• Like 2

That was my point exactly, no one told SBW to change his beliefs, I was also quite chuffed and had more respect since he stood his round and told them to fuck off basically..

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

That was my point exactly, no one told SBW to change his beliefs, I was also quite chuffed and had more respect since he stood his round and told them to fuck off basically..

Yes. 

Maybe it's LGBT in the rest of the world..in SA, everything you say gets a racist connotation...., you can think what you want but don't say it, someone will find a way to twist it to what they wanted to hear you say...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

Maybe it's LGBT in the rest of the world..in SA, everything you say gets a racist connotation...., you can think what you want but don't say it, someone will find a way to twist it to what they wanted to hear you say...

Racism has totally lost its definition.  Neither gender nor religion can ever be a race therefore it cannot be racist.  It is simply fashionable to call someone a racist when you have no counter argument.

I have said this over and over - Racism is a social construct, the malleable definition lies with the fool who shouts it the loudest. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke