Sign in to follow this  
supersupporter

Super Rugby players who seem out of their depth

SP Marais - for many seasons now has really not been worthy of selection yet still gets the nod, I am not sure why

Tambwe - This guy is just not cut out for rugby, not only did he mark a grubber a few weeks back, this last week he saw the flag, ran 5m in front and then just lobbed the ball in.

Curwin Bosch - not as bad as the 2 above, but for me just does not bring anything special

Andries Coetzee - I am not a fan of his at all, I just do not rate him, he is one of those players who does not identify when it is time to run and when it is time to kick.

I'll take SP ahead of Bosch and Coetzee every day of the week and twice on Saturday...Not saying SP is good, but how Coetzee got to be a Bok is beyond me. I was never a Willie fan, but rather him than the current fools.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, taipan said:

Thanks - some interesting stats:

Tackles won - second to Luke Whitelock ---- Franco Mostert (ant many say he is kak - I wonder why...)

Carries - Second Damien de Allende and then...Coetzee (But like SS says he tends to be indecisive with the ball in hand)

Lineouts won.. Eish! 1. Franco, 2 Lood, 3 PSdT..

So why are so many armchair experts against a guy like Mostert? Is he the new Matfield - someone people just love to hate..?

I have always been a Mostert supporter. He is like Juan Smith. You only realize how much he does when he is not there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, taipan said:

I have always been a Mostert supporter. He is like Juan Smith. You only realize how much he does when he is not there.

Klop him at Jaco Kriel

16 hours ago, supersupporter said:

Curwin Bosch - not as bad as the 2 above, but for me just does not bring anything special

Andries Coetzee - I am not a fan of his at all, I just do not rate him, he is one of those players who does not identify when it is time to run and when it is time to kick.

Klop on klop.

Edited by WeDaFaKaWe
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke