Sign in to follow this  
WeDaFaKaWe

TdF 2018

Jeering not cheering.

I happened to watch the TdF last night. It's pretty disturbing watching the spectators jeering the riders they dislike. I had no idea it actually happened.

One actually caused one of the riders to fall and another got hammered by the cops.

7 hours ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

Jeering not cheering.

I happened to watch the TdF last night. It's pretty disturbing watching the spectators jeering the riders they dislike. I had no idea it actually happened.

One actually caused one of the riders to fall and another got hammered by the cops.

They're French. Idiots and biased. ūüėČ My internet back on so hopefully i can watch TdF tomorrow. Always the best thing to happen to July imo

Throwing smoke bombs & other anti-Sky stuff..............nice "clean" sport is modern cycling these days..........

21 hours ago, J1M1 said:

Throwing smoke bombs & other anti-Sky stuff..............nice "clean" sport is modern cycling these days..........

See above. If they're not French, the Basques are just as anti English

ūüėČ

Will be interesting to see the contest in the mountains and time trial the last few days between Thomas and Froome...at least it's more 'exciting' than last year when Froome picked up the yellow right close to the beginning...like within 3 or 4 days...MY man Porte fell out again damaging his shoulder yet again. These damn Aussies. Real wimps at times..ūüėČ

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

No team in their league 

Which is why the frogs deliberately tried to stuff them  worst sports in the world.

• Like 1

An excellent La Vuelta this year - tomorrow will be horrendous but it's been one of the top closest races in many years. Old man Valverde 2nd behind Simon Yates. I'm yelling for Valverde all the way but doubt he'll pull it off at 38 years old....

Well done to Simon Yates, was a solid well deserved win the last 2 Mountain stages, a decent fightback to the loss on the Giro...

:clapping-hands:

As for old man Valverde, you remain a hero to many , a decent place the last few days were just a few mountains too far. 

I just saw a newspaper headline saying ¬†that Froome broke his femur, elbow¬†and a few, ribs hitting a wall while¬†blowing his nose¬†doing¬†40mph on a¬†cycle. I guess the snot in his nose is the least of his worries. ūüėÄ

Yes actually awful accident, terrible to miss the Tdf 2019. Was looking forward to the contest vs Thomas and Bernal...Speedy recovery 

I see Froome is in ICU. At 34 this could be a career ending injury

I saw the interview yesterday morning with someone from his team and he said even then before the operation that this was a bad accident, he was wiping his nose and a gust of wind hit him.

Even when I go cycling, I go nowhere near the pace of these guys, but we get strong winds and I am extremely cautious.

Check this one, go to 30 seconds...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke