Sign in to follow this  
supersupporter

Currie Cup 2018

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

En dis die storie...

And that is the story...

そしてそれは物語ですよ。。。

Well done to the Sharks, well played, but I won't call that complete control. Acker was the difference. 

18 hours ago, Stu said:

How embarrassing would it be if WP actually lose this game after going unbeaten through the comp?

VERY!!!!!

Shot Stu!

18 hours ago, DbDraad said:

Well done to the Sharks, well played, but I won't call that complete control. Acker was the difference. 

Yup, wasn't complete control... The first half was especially kak... Poor skills (handling) from both teams, but the Sharks were the worst in the first half. Dunno what happened to WP. They looked toothless against the Bulls the previous week and pretty much the same this week with zero tries...

Apparently shit like that is highly rated at the Bulls, I see they are now trying to get Dobson as coach!

• Haha 1

I say the Bulls softened the WeePee up the previous game

:36_11_6:

Well done to the Sarks tho...3rd tier and all...you guys really need to move onto higher titles ne Stu...Like S 14/18/20winners  etc...

:clapping-hands::28_1_19:

45 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

I say the Bulls softened the WeePee up the previous game

:36_11_6:

Well done to the Sarks tho...3rd tier and all...you guys really need to move onto higher titles ne Stu...Like S 14/18/20winners  etc...

:clapping-hands::28_1_19:

Nah. They are still suffering the after effects of 19 May 2007. :4_11_10:

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2018 at 2:31 PM, Barnacle said:

Yup, wasn't complete control... The first half was especially kak... Poor skills (handling) from both teams, but the Sharks were the worst in the first half. Dunno what happened to WP. They looked toothless against the Bulls the previous week and pretty much the same this week with zero tries...

Apparently shit like that is highly rated at the Bulls, I see they are now trying to get Dobson as coach!

I prefer Dobson to Fleck, but he's got some way to go before being a top coach. 

WP did a lot of good things this season. Some silly errors and very poor line outs cost them the final.  I don't know if it was poor throwing or bad communication, but Bongi missed his jumpers most of the time....and the Sharks came to play.

• Like 2

...and why oh why are we seeing another SA player being messed about? Damian Willemse, why do these players not sign a contract to play a certain position? Because coaches really like to fuck their careers up by making them jacks of all positions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DbDraad said:

but Bongi missed his jumpers most of the time

& he was picked for the eoy tour?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke