Sign in to follow this  
supersupporter

Super Rugby 2019

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. If it has please excuse me.

These latest fancy dress costumes the SA Teams are wearing for home derbys are ridiculous.

• Like 1

Last week you couldn’t tell the difference between Lions and Stormers

• Thanks 1

Apenis is a young Lions team win!!:joint:

On 3/10/2019 at 2:49 AM, J1M1 said:

Apenis is a young Lions team win!!:joint:

You remind me of a cassette tape I had. Back in the days when no swearing was allowed on TV, there was a pirate tape, doing the rounds, of an “uncensored” version of the TV program Biltong and Potroast (Remember it?). I somehow managed to get a copy. 

There was a guy called Cyril Green, who used to tell Jewish jokes. On this tape he told the story of the Jewish wedding. The punchline was that the following morning, mother of the bride said to he bride: “No no Rachel, it’s ‘vot HAPPINESS not vot APENIS”. 

• Haha 1

Heart attack stakes!!........Lions.............just

And then the Crusaders get their first “klap” of the season at the hands of the Tahs and without even a losing bonus point. 

Edited by vlagman

After last week's dismal performance against the Chiefs let's hope the Bulls pull it together at Kings Park tomorrow. I have another bottle of red riding on that result. And if successful something like 9 undefeated super rugby matches against the Sharks.. Go bulls !!!

16 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

After last week's dismal performance against the Chiefs let's hope the Bulls pull it together at Kings Park tomorrow. I have another bottle of red riding on that result. And if successful something like 9 undefeated super rugby matches against the Sharks.. Go bulls !!!

methinks you're going to be a bottle down from the collection......:36_11_6:

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2019 at 4:48 PM, Mata Hari said:

Well done........sob!

I'm actually quite amazed that not more is made of Akker van der Merwe's "Roid Rage" incident. Schalk Britz also reacted to the head-butt, but stopped after the one attempted punch, clearly in control of himself. Akker however completely lost it and continued in clear view without being interrupted by a single coherent thought... Whereas a normal person would be able to realise that there might be some stupidity in attempting to continue with such actions, it was quite evident that he was not himself at that moment, but "possessed" by uncontrolled rage...

Such an extreme loss of control always makes me wonder...

• Like 1

And then, of course.... what happens on the field stays on the field. 

56320401_2208295995895471_52118629444841

14 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I'm actually quite amazed that not more is made of Akker van der Merwe's "Roid Rage" incident. Schalk Britz also reacted to the head-butt, but stopped after the one attempted punch, clearly in control of himself. Akker however completely lost it and continued in clear view without being interrupted by a single coherent thought... Whereas a normal person would be able to realise that there might be some stupidity in attempting to continue with such actions, it was quite evident that he was not himself at that moment, but "possessed" by uncontrolled rage...

Such an extreme loss of control always makes me wonder...

Snap! and he pleaded "guilty"..........

So the Sharks hammered the Lions ....and the Stormers lost to the Reds...Here's hoping the Bulls pull their win through....

we were KAK!!

Not a good start to a weekend!

On 4/6/2019 at 7:56 AM, J1M1 said:

we were KAK!!

You were. So were we. I give up. 

Game of Thrones is all I am now interested in

On 4/6/2019 at 6:56 AM, J1M1 said:

we were KAK!!

I beg to differ from Mata. She says the Bulls were also kak. I haven’t seen the Lions game but they could not have been kakker than the red mist fucking Bulls. 

• Like 1

The Bulls suffer from an apparently incurable disease.... Stupidity.

For about 5 plus year now, they've lost about half of the matches they should have won, due to unbelievably stupid play/actions from players. I'm not sure whether they are coached in a manner where they have drop their IQ's when going onto the field, or whether they only select players that fail a certain IQ standard only...

Then you have someone like Conrad van Vuuren... I have criticised him many times before related to the fact that I just cannot see why anyone would select him to play in any team. Apparently, despite all his failures (every game he plays), he still remains a squad member. What is it that the coaches see in him? He can't scrum properly. He plays stupidly.

Many times in the past I came to the defence of a player that did not have time to pull out of the tackle. I his case he still went for the tackle in the air even though it was clear that he could have pulled out of the tackle. Slow brain? I just know there is no excuse for his idiocy...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan