Sign in to follow this  
supersupporter

Super Rugby 2019

It is becoming increasingly clear that Swys de Bruin was not the brains behind Johan Ackermann. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Many times in the past I came to the defence of a player that did not have time to pull out of the tackle. I his case he still went for the tackle in the air even though it was clear that he could have pulled out of the tackle. Slow brain? I just know there is no excuse for his idiocy...

I would like to say that that was the moment that I lost it in this game but sadly, it was only the last nail in the coffin. The Argies probably got all three of their tries on a platter through shere stupidity on the side of the Bulls. 

I think it was somewhere in 2012 that I said to Stu that it would take the Bulls around three seasons to get back to the top again. I was fucking delusional. Probably closer to three decades. 

5 hours ago, taipan said:

It is becoming increasingly clear that Swys de Bruin was not the brains behind Johan Ackermann. 

I didn't want to say too much, because I think Ackermann is not to smart himself.... And when you listen to de Bruin, you (sort of) get the same impression. I think its one of those cases where the whole was much greater than the sum of the parts. The two of them combined well, within the culture that existed at the Lions at the time. When you remove or change just a part of the whole everything can change...

• Like 2

On 4/7/2019 at 7:55 PM, Mata Hari said:

You were. So were we. I give up. 

Game of Thrones is all I am now interested in

You're lucky! 

I've sunk to IPL level..................:joint:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Barnacle said:

What is it that the coaches see in him?

Maybe his contract.....?

(we pay - you play)

The combined IQ of the Bulls 6 and 7 is equal to the difference between the numbers on their backs...

The no 8 played a lot like Duane Vermeulen, only better.

RG Snyman was impressive and showed a lot of skill and made good decisions. Maybe he could supply the extra dimension we so desperately need in a Bok pack?

Generally Pollard's game have improved a hell of a lot and so too his decision-making, however the decision to take a scrum at a penalty, while your scrum is the kukkest on the planet, shows that stupidity can be perfected.

Burger Odendaal pisses me off a lot by not passing, when it is clearly on.

---

Sharks? WTF?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/9/2019 at 3:06 AM, J1M1 said:

You're lucky! 

I've sunk to IPL level..................:joint:

:36_11_6: Haven't watched a ball in 3 years now?

Having said that I don't have DSTV remember?  I get to choose what I want to watch when I want to watch. I review the DSTV play list now and then and everytime I haven't found anything I want to watch LOL. But hubbie and I usually watch full on the cycling Giro and Tdf And Espana tours. And some F1 now and then and 6 Nations I enjoyed watching. But we don't have that "Switch and see what crap is on the TV" option so one becomes very selective. It's very free-ing....LOLBut I try to follow some games on Twitter or news (or DSTV) when I get the inclination  which is mostly far and few between...

Edited by Mata Hari
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Barnacle said:

The combined IQ of the Bulls 6 and 7 is equal to the difference between the numbers on their backs...

The no 8 played a lot like Duane Vermeulen, only better.

RG Snyman was impressive and showed a lot of skill and made good decisions. Maybe he could supply the extra dimension we so desperately need in a Bok pack?

Generally Pollard's game have improved a hell of a lot and so too his decision-making, however the decision to take a scrum at a penalty, while your scrum is the kukkest on the planet, shows that stupidity can be perfected.

Burger Odendaal pisses me off a lot by not passing, when it is clearly on.

---

Sharks? WTF?

Stu is so in the doldrums re his kak team......The Du Preezs get the blame again. Weren't they the Saviours at the last Currie Cup Final? Having said that, all SA teams are really kak this year. Just no consistency it seems...

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 6:18 PM, Barnacle said:

RG Snyman was impressive and showed a lot of skill and made good decisions

Were these when he made those passes to no one? Were those good decisions? And if I am not mistaken Burger Odendaal probably messed up with one pass, something players do often when they try back themselves.

But then again, that is just my opinion, oh wait, no not an opinion, absolute fucking fact. I watched the game too.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Were these when he made those passes to no one? Were those good decisions? And if I am not mistaken Burger Odendaal probably messed up with one pass, something players do often when they try back themselves.

But then again, that is just my opinion, oh wait, no not an opinion, absolute fucking fact. I watched the game too.

Lol. Yes, he had a great match, but fcked up a bit too.

Don't let B get on your tits, someone must have pissed in his pap over the weekend.😀

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goraan
    Newest Member
    Goraan