Sign in to follow this  
WeDaFaKaWe

And so it starts again . . .

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/111352359/super-rugby-crusaders-consider-new-name-in-wake-of-shooting-tragedy

next they'll probably been changing the name of Christchurch, and so on.

Until it boils over again and some right wing fanatic takes the opportunity to glorify himself on social media.

It's a tossed up, fucked up, never come down world!

• Like 1

Ahhh FFS..

I also see that Madonna and Ben Stiller have donated money to the cause over there, but where were they when the Manchester Arena was bombed, I guess these assholes are only interested in the media attention.

• Like 2

I read an article about a school dinner lady who made a post online..something like.."Now you all know how it feels when the wheel has turned" or something like that. The school she works for has come out and apologised, who knows why, it is not like the shooter in NZ's boss came forward and apologised for what he did wrong..and she is getting sacked

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, supersupporter said:

Ahhh FFS..

I also see that Madonna and Ben Stiller have donated money to the cause over there, but where were they when the Manchester Arena was bombed, I guess these assholes are only interested in the media attention.

• Like 1

https://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2019/03/birmingham-school-suspends-diversity-lessons-despite-ofsted-backing

No comment................I do want to know whether the so-called "Faith-based schools" teach tolerance and even offer information about other religions. Seems like legal brain-washing can easily occur, probably does.....

On 3/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, supersupporter said:

Ahhh FFS..

Madonna should change her name to Aisha to show solidarity...or she should just STFU....what did Bono say?

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke