Sign in to follow this  
WeDaFaKaWe

What next?

The start of anti-climax TV, when you set record, get the braai, beers all ready. Turn the TV on and bang.. It's women's sport. zzzzzzzzzzzz

But, I bet you WR will not give them the same money. It is just like the corporates, they give people titles and fuck the money increase.

• Haha 1

Where are they going to draw the line on the gender debate? Trans men will start qualifying for women's sport codes. Have already as I understand it.

You've always stated that you doubt you'll let your lightie play rugby. Good for you. But think about parents that must make a decision on letting their girls participate in sport codes with 'T-Men'. That's just fucked up.

Can you imagine your daughter competing at age group level with Caste Semenya?  

• Like 1

loose scrums, tight head, tries & conversions could take on a whole new meaning............:36_11_6:

• Haha 1

It is all getting so out of hand. The entire system in almost all codes are just trying to be the next one to make the change first and try and impress. I am still not a fan of females rugby if I am honest.

I must say though, I am not a football fan at all, and when I get to watch some on TV I find it quite pathetic, but, when i watched some of the ladies football in their World Cup. You actually got to see some serious skills without all the play acting and drama as you see in the mens game.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 1:21 AM, supersupporter said:

It is all getting so out of hand. The entire system in almost all codes are just trying to be the next one to make the change first and try and impress. I am still not a fan of females rugby if I am honest.

I must say though, I am not a football fan at all, and when I get to watch some on TV I find it quite pathetic, but, when i watched some of the ladies football in their World Cup. You actually got to see some serious skills without all the play acting and drama as you see in the mens game.

Klop!

Just as female team sports are becoming main stream (well at least here in Australia) they introduce the freak show factor. I think this will undo the recent good work. Apart from the initial curiosity factor no one wants to want neutered soi boys competing with women.  

• Like 2

On 8/22/2019 at 10:21 AM, supersupporter said:

Are you saying women are not good actors?

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2019 at 1:38 PM, supersupporter said:

But, I bet you WR will not give them the same money. It is just like the corporates, they give people titles and fuck the money increase.

Don't get me started 😉 (I'm talking corporates here)...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke