Sign in to follow this  
taipan

Mugabe gone

17 minutes ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

Will always be remembered for teaching the world how democracy in Africa works.

Sadly democracy is being snubbed all over the place nowadays.

Brexit is turning into a farce due to politicians showing the electorate the middle finger. And then they have the nerve of accusing Boris Johnson of ignoring democracy. 

In the USA a bunch of thugs who has the nerve of calling themselves Democrats have been fucking the democratic will of the electorate for almost three years. 

The oh so democratic EU has no fucking clue what the word democratic means. 

Edited by vlagman

Had he looted less from the public purse he could have had medical treatment in his own country rather than in far flung Singapore.

His legacy will be what not to do to wreck an otherwise prosperous country

12 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Big celebration tonight for Zimbabweans, and an added bonus, somewhere to piss afterwards

Has he been buried yet?

17 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Big celebration tonight for Zimbabweans, and an added bonus, somewhere to piss afterwards

We have a saying here "I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire". Better places to piss methinks

• Haha 2

Vlag you can possibly confirm this, my brother tells me they were interviewing people on BBC that only had good things to say about him. Meanwhile he fucked up Rhodesia and left the rot to the 'crocodile'.

In Africa you become the all-time hero...........as soon as you die.

If in doubt - ask Gavin Watson.

Bob, his wife & family are a dis- "grace" to humanity - finish & klaar 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

Vlag you can possibly confirm this, my brother tells me they were interviewing people on BBC that only had good things to say about him. Meanwhile he fucked up Rhodesia and left the rot to the 'crocodile'.

I haven't seen it but it wouldn't surprise me. There are two things to consider.

The one is BBC's knack of twisting things by only showing the interviews with ignorant arseholes who probably don't even know who Mugabe is.

The other is the fact that the Brits have been led by the noses by the media, about Africa, for so long that they have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to Africa. They only remember the media hype about how he was once seen as the saviour of Africa and has since ignored everything in between that time and now. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, vlagman said:

Has he been buried yet?

LOL, doubt it he has only just died....And if it's a cultural thing and he gets buried in Zim (heaven forbid they must waste more money they don't have on the tyrant,) the family might want to go collect the spirit in Singapore first...

:bounce:

One thing I said to someone the other day.

Africa is the white person's (European) conscience. By this I mean they will all come here to try rescue the Africa that gets depicted in movies such as "Out of Africa"....they haven't yet learned that ".....helps those who help themselves"...

Just my opinion 😉

To me : No RIP. Go straight to hell, do not collect the choirs of the heavenly angels, just go, leave us in peace maybe for once and all

Edited by Mata Hari
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Does that matter?

Yeah cause you said that there will be lots of partying and having a place to piss on. Difficult if there is no grave yet. :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

Literally! I told you :)

:bounce:

Can be fun sometimes.

I once started a week long battle with my  "friend", Ou Maaikie, over on the other side. I only made one short statement.

He wrote a mile long essay about the British and somewhere along the line, he said that the UK anexxed the Cape in 1795. All I said was: "There was no United Kingdom in 1795". That was enough to spark one hell of a lengthy argument purely because (a) I knew that he was never going to accept that he just made a mistake in referring to the UK instead of Great Britain and (b) that he would rather go out of his way to prove that it was indeed the UK that annexed the Cape colony. That was exactly what happened in the end. 

photo-23.gif (Thanks to Hawkeye who made that for me.)

Edited by vlagman

I know :) 

I don’t see a FDP, or a John Smit, or a Juan Smith, a Victor and Bakkies, a Danie Rossouw, a Jaques Fourie, a Brian Habana, a Percy Montgomery, etc

and you won't, they have all retired or moved on.. :) Literally, we can all do it..

30 minutes ago, supersupporter said:

I know :) 

and you won't, they have all retired or moved on.. :) Literally, we can all do it..

Gaan kak man. :bounce:

Then again, I did not literally say that I don't see FDP, Victor Matfield, etc. I literally said that I do not see A  FDP,  A John Smit, A Juan Smith, etc, 

• Haha 1

The value of hell just went up by one bob............

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke