Sign in to follow this  
J1M1

World Cup 2019

i found the people a lot friendlier than Cape Town............

But my issue is that Louis Brabow, Heinrich Brüssow, Naka Drotské, Bismarck du Plessis, Jannie du Plessis, Morné du Plessis, Wian du Preez, Johan Goosen, Ruben Kruger, Ollie le Roux, Tiaan Liebenberg, Pieter Muller, Coenie Oosthuizen, Ruan Pienaar, Deon Stegmann, Francois Steyn, Adriaan Strauss, Richardt Strauss, Popeye Strydom, CJ van der Linde, Flip van der Merwe, Charl Marais,  Johan Styger, Heinrich Fulls, Werner Swanepoel, Helgard Muller, Jaco Reinach, Cobus Reinach  Francois Venter, are all Springbok rugby players who attended Grey High School BLOEMFONTEIN.

It's an unofficial nursery for Bok players........... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J1M1 said:

i found the people a lot friendlier than Cape Town............

But my issue is that Louis Brabow, Heinrich Brüssow, Naka Drotské, Bismarck du Plessis, Jannie du Plessis, Morné du Plessis, Wian du Preez, Johan Goosen, Ruben Kruger, Ollie le Roux, Tiaan Liebenberg, Pieter Muller, Coenie Oosthuizen, Ruan Pienaar, Deon Stegmann, Francois Steyn, Adriaan Strauss, Richardt Strauss, Popeye Strydom, CJ van der Linde, Flip van der Merwe, Charl Marais,  Johan Styger, Heinrich Fulls, Werner Swanepoel, Helgard Muller, Jaco Reinach, Cobus Reinach  Francois Venter, are all Springbok rugby players who attended Grey High School BLOEMFONTEIN.

It's an unofficial nursery for Bok players........... 

Except for the lot from Grey, there is also Hoërskool Sand du Plessis in Bloemfontein. They produced the kakkest (wink wink) Bok flyhalf ever, Morne Steyn. :bounce:

Edited by vlagman
  • Like 1

All the excuses in the world and this is why England cocked up in the final

an interview with Wayne Smith... here's an excerpt:

Smith also believes South Africa used the warm-up period before the final to fool England by having their halfbacks Faf du Klerk and Herschel Jantjies put up a
stream of high kicks.

“(South Africa) showed in the final they were the best team in the tournament because they were able to adapt,” he said.

“They changed from kicking every second ball to actually playing some footy and using the skills they’ve got.

“It was a clever plan – I watched de Klerk and Jantjies warm-up and they did half an hour of box kicking with the English coaches watching them. They didn’t practice a pass, yet seldom boxed kicked (in the game). They sucked a few people in before the final.”

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me where to buy a 2019 World Cup Winners T shirt......to add to the collection?

But................."business is bad" they whine - they're actually dead already, just too lazy to drop methinks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke