Sign in to follow this  
vlagman

Eish Spurs...

You can? Unless you mean Jose getting fired again as being a good ending. 😀

not sure whether to laugh or cry.................Potch is a decent man.....Jose, who knows? 

This will not win us any titles methinks - spend the money on players Levy!!

:joint:

• Like 1

I would also have stuck with Potch. You do not become a kak manager overnight. He has been doing well with Spurs and has been having quite a shyte spell but shit happens. 

I quite like him. I can remember when he first arrived at Southampton and watching his first interviews. Me and my wife’s first reactions were WTF? He cannot even communicate with the players but somehow he learnt English pronto. As far as I’m concerned he did well at Spurs but who am I to complain? They’re way below Arsenal and that is about the only consolation because we are getting kakker  and kakker by the day. Maybe they should cut their losses, send the Spaniard packing and sign Potch. :bounce:

• Like 1

My impression is that somehow he has lost the change room. I don’t think Spurs pay the best wages.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taipan said:

My impression is that somehow he has lost the change room. I don’t think Spurs pay the best wages.

Probably not. Many clubs are probably all gonna through the same mill that Arsenal went through when the started building the Emirates. 

2 hours ago, taipan said:

I don’t think Spurs pay the best wages.

They do, but to the wrong people or, more correctly, person. 

Jose Mourinho only shook hands on becoming the new Tottenham manager after Daniel Levy promised Harry Kane would not be sold until June 2021 at the earliest.

The Portuguese has been given 50 per cent more pay than Mauricio Pochettino to manage Tottenham– but no more money to spend in the transfer window.

• Like 1

Levy always wants a ROI on the youth development plan & so the budget for new players is pitiful.

M/City & Liverpool prove you've got to have a big squad...........if you want to run with the big dogs

we did get our 1st away win in over 300 days on Saturday..........but Jose can't claim ownership :36_11_6:

Arsenal not looking like world-beaters either Vlag?

1 hour ago, J1M1 said:

we did get our 1st away win in over 300 days on Saturday..........but Jose can't claim ownership :36_11_6:

Arsenal not looking like world-beaters either Vlag?

They’re fucked. As far as I’m concerned they cannot buy a win ATM, even if they had the money. I had my doubts about this Spaniard but then I got my hopes up earlier this season. But now? As we say in Afrikaans: “Lyk my my hoop was ‘n miskoop”.

Edited by vlagman
  • Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke