Sign in to follow this  
Docker

Doomsday Preppers

43 minutes ago, J1M1 said:

Owen................wat nou????

The problem is that some of the idiots thought the lockdown would stop the virus dead in its tracks. Now this hasn’t happened they are lost. Others want the lockdown to continue for personal and ideological reasons so the cabinet is deeply divided and no one has a fucking clue what the next step is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, J1M1 said:

Owen................wat nou????

Die verkeerde faksie is besig om te wen. Byt vas die aankondiging kom. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, taipan said:

The problem is that some of the idiots thought the lockdown would stop the virus dead in its tracks. Now this hasn’t happened they are lost. Others want the lockdown to continue for personal and ideological reasons so the cabinet is deeply divided and no one has a fucking clue what the next step is.

Australia and New Zealand per capita have almost identical Covid 19 infection and death rates. NZ went the full lockdown while Australia went a partial lockdown. Both closed their international borders (and have the benefits of being islands) early on which is the real key IMHO. The UK left the front door open and are getting hammered.

• Like 1

The traditional Led Zepplin/SA way..........dazed & confused....

wonder when our "comrades" in government are going to learn that their red "comrades" disappeared 30+ years ago?

Using the word actually shows how far behind this bunch really are!!

9 hours ago, Docker said:

The banks are the same the world over (bunch of c%#&s). 

I feel the same way then they went and converted our debt into shareholding...

So now I still swear at them but not at the office anymore 😉

4 hours ago, taipan said:

They have basically been told their bonuses are shot despite working non stop through  the lockdown. SA banks probably have the highest fees worldwide

Pisses me off since I never use their damn staff I use the damn apps...

So the idiotic Metro has estimated readings. My account was dated the 12 but they read my meter on the 20th. So now the fight starts as you are only allowed so much water at the basic rate and then the rate escalates

11 hours ago, Docker said:

Australia and New Zealand per capita have almost identical Covid 19 infection and death rates. NZ went the full lockdown while Australia went a partial lockdown. Both closed their international borders (and have the benefits of being islands) early on which is the real key IMHO. The UK left the front door open and are getting hammered.

They have suddenly decided to enforce a 14 day quarantine for incoming arrivals. Even from low countries with low infection rates. But this will only be informed wef 8 June after this bank holiday weekend. They will apparently be setting up checkpoints and dishing out £1,000 fines. I’ve seen that Australia is planning on objecting against it. As good as the Tories did under Bojo, with Brexit, they have been fucking this up from day 1.

'Makes more sense to lockdown Yorkshire': Row as Priti Patel says EVERYONE arriving in UK will have to self-quarantine for 14 days from June 8 to 'stop imported coronavirus cases' - as critics say it's 'balmy' for countries with low-infection rates

Edited by vlagman

It’s all or nothing. You have to isolate all incoming .

its always been a good idea to quarantine Yorkshire.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, taipan said:

It’s all or nothing. You have to isolate all incoming

Exactly,  but not 6 months after the fact. 

55 minutes ago, taipan said:

its always been a good idea to quarantine Yorkshire.

You bet. :bounce:

7 hours ago, vlagman said:

They have suddenly decided to enforce a 14 day quarantine for incoming arrivals. Even from low countries with low infection rates. But this will only be informed wef 8 June after this bank holiday weekend. They will apparently be setting up checkpoints and dishing out £1,000 fines. I’ve seen that Australia is planning on objecting against it. As good as the Tories did under Bojo, with Brexit, they have been fucking this up from day 1.

'Makes more sense to lockdown Yorkshire': Row as Priti Patel says EVERYONE arriving in UK will have to self-quarantine for 14 days from June 8 to 'stop imported coronavirus cases' - as critics say it's 'balmy' for countries with low-infection rates

Why wait until June 8?

3 hours ago, Docker said:

Why wait until June 8?

My point exactly. Fuck knows. 

So..........you have to add on/in an additional 14 days  -who pays for that? Where do you stay? Who do you stay with?

Do you get the idea nobody really has a clue?

Maybe it's the politicians trying to show how "concerned" they are about your & my welfare - bullshit!

i'll die the day i'm supposed to, not a day sooner or a day later.

Now, give me a scotch & a cigar & let me die happy............

hot tip  - get into the bicycle business.

25 minutes ago, vlagman said:

@J1M1

And to add to that....

To lockdown or not to lockdown

Thanks Vlag!! This sounds more reasonable, more logical, more like truth, but the "comrades" will never let you believe it..................

Mass hysteria fuelled by the media - a gold medal to all sheep concerned!!

One of the prime reasons for the lockdown was to buy time for the health services. We saw in Italy and Spain that the health services were overwhelmed. New York and London also came close. However we have been told that everything in SA is in place so the reason for the lockdown has gone. What is left is political infighting.

And I don’t believe that Sweden is quite the success that is being claimed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, taipan said:

What is left is political infighting

Nothing more. Nothing less. 

15 minutes ago, taipan said:

Nope it isn’t and, by the look of things their numbers don’t appear to be much different from the rest of the world, despite the different approaches regarding lockdown. 

1 hour ago, taipan said:

At least they weren't following the rest of the sheeple so credit to them for trying to find their own way out of the mess. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke