Sign in to follow this  
Docker

Doomsday Preppers

from Merriam-Webster........

Like many other terms from black culture that have been taken into the mainstream, woke is gaining broader uses. It’s now seeing use as an adjective to refer to places where woke people commune: woke Twitter has very recently taken off as the shorthand for describing social-media activists. The broader uses of woke are still very much in flux, and there are some who are woke to the broader implications of woke:

“Woke” feels a little bit like Macklemore rapping in one of his latest tracks about how his whiteness makes his rap music more acceptable to other white people. The conundrum is built in. When white people aspire to get points for consciousness, they walk right into the cross hairs between allyship and appropriation.
—Amanda Hess, New York Times, 16 Apr. 2016

and so on and so on and so on.........

1 hour ago, Docker said:

Been big over here as well despite the fact that no Aboriginal people have died in custody from police or corrective services inappropriate action since the early 80's and die in custody from other causes (illness, suicide) at a lower rate than white people. Of all indigenous people murdered in Australia in recent times around 98% have been perpetrated by another indigenous person. Those lives apparently don't matter 

Well in the last 25 years, just after  Clive Lewis and his pals killed Chris Hani, I don't recall any whites killing any black people in SA?? But unfortunately the same cannot be said for the thousands of farm murders in the same period. 

16 minutes ago, J1M1 said:

from Merriam-Webster........

Like many other terms from black culture that have been taken into the mainstream, woke is gaining broader uses. It’s now seeing use as an adjective to refer to places where woke people commune: woke Twitter has very recently taken off as the shorthand for describing social-media activists. The broader uses of woke are still very much in flux, and there are some who are woke to the broader implications of woke:

“Woke” feels a little bit like Macklemore rapping in one of his latest tracks about how his whiteness makes his rap music more acceptable to other white people. The conundrum is built in. When white people aspire to get points for consciousness, they walk right into the cross hairs between allyship and appropriation.
—Amanda Hess, New York Times, 16 Apr. 2016

and so on and so on and so on.........

The best thing to do with woke is to take the piss out of it. I saw Madam Markle described as the queen of woke recently

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, taipan said:

The best thing to do with woke is to take the piss out of it. I saw Madam Markle described as the queen of woke recently

like...when i woke up this morning i had an erection?

1 hour ago, taipan said:

I see the ginger prince is now lecturing us about the sins of the Commonwealth's and it's uncomfortable history. He forgets all that was done at the behest of his own family for their personal enrichment and if he was genuinely concerned would call grandma and his father and ask them to forfeit all palaces, estates and farm land, jewels. artworks etc back to the State for disposal and for reparations to be paid to the plundered colonies

Edited by Docker

10 minutes ago, Docker said:

I see the ginger prince is now lecturing us about the sins of the Commonwealth's and it's uncomfortable history. He forgets all that was done at the behest of his own family for their personal enrichment and if he was genuinely concerned would call grandma and his father and ask them to forfeit all palaces, estates and farm land, jewels. artworks etc back to the State for disposal and for reparations to be paid to the plundered colonies

I don’t think the Hewitts have that much money.

39 minutes ago, taipan said:

I don’t think the Hewitts have that much money.

True but it will match the virtue signalling of Harry

He has become a total twat but I see him running back with his tail between his legs.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, taipan said:

He has become a total twat but I see him running back with his tail between his legs.

Have to agree. What commercial value does an non connected royal have - ask Peter Phillips or the tubby rangas cousins.   

They are running out of first team players. The Greek, Harry and Andy have all been dropped. Eddie seems to have been transferred.

14 hours ago, DbDraad said:

He's in big trouble.

Only in the court of public opinion. No chance he will do a stretch. He will hid out in one of Mumsy's castles for the rest of his miserable life

• Like 1

Just now, Docker said:

Only in the court of public opinion. No chance he will do a stretch. He will hid out in one of Mumsy's castles for the rest of his miserable life

Covid lockdown for life..........what a wanker!!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke