Sign in to follow this  
WeDaFaKaWe

New proposed law changes

I could not listen to this knob...

One law I want to see introduced, is the Red for a player that operates as a yellow for the team, meaning they can replace that player after 10. In this day and age Reds are given with ease, so the team should not suffer.

Watching Lions v All blacks 1971. Law changes have totally fucked up the game and slowed it down.

• Like 2

I would love to see Red operate as Red for the player but yellow for the team, meaning that the player can be replaced after 10 minutes, but his game is over. As it is now the laws are so soft that a team could suffer 80 minutes of 14 vs 15 just because he overaran an up and under and caught some players legs who happened to be in the air no where near the ball. If they keep going on about player safety, then 15 vs 15 for majority of the game is the safest

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:38 PM, supersupporter said:

I would love to see Red operate as Red for the player but yellow for the team, meaning that the player can be replaced after 10 minutes, but his game is over. As it is now the laws are so soft that a team could suffer 80 minutes of 14 vs 15 just because he overaran an up and under and caught some players legs who happened to be in the air no where near the ball. If they keep going on about player safety, then 15 vs 15 for majority of the game is the safest

Agreed.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke