Sign in to follow this  
taipan

Hey Vlag

Are you also getting pissed off with this BLM reporting on British media?

Nah I hardly notice it. They seem fairly rational and reasonable to me...... NOT. 

And as usual the fucking libtards are jumping in to have their fair share. Bowing down and kneeling to every second black person they see. You cannot say this in English with the same effect as in Afrikaans. Dit is om van te kots. 

I actually agree with Candice Owens. They have now turned a fucking thug into a martyr. The irony is that all the violence and looting, in the USA, is happening in lefty towns and cities, run by the lefties. 

And then there is Piers Fucking Morgan. A while back, during the last gasps of Brexit he seemed to have gotten a bit of a grip but since Trump unfollowed him on Twitter he had become a petulant child. 

Check him have a go at Rudi Guliani. I laughed my arse of at the comedian, throwing in his own take on it. This is the same guy who took the piss at Theresa May over Brexit. 

Allister Williams, Theresa May, Burger King. 

4 hours ago, taipan said:

Are you also getting pissed off with this BLM reporting on British media?

And more:

UBER EATS OFFERS FREE DELIVERY FROM RESTAURANTS OWNED AND RUN BY BLACK PEOPLE

Uber Eats has announced it will be waiving delivery fees for orders placed from restaurants run and owned by black people for the remainder of the year

It’s fucking ridiculous, the bending over. I hope, for once, the silent majority stands up and tells them to fuck off. “This is our history you are fucking with”

3 minutes ago, vlagman said:

And more:

UBER EATS OFFERS FREE DELIVERY FROM RESTAURANTS OWNED AND RUN BY BLACK PEOPLE

Uber Eats has announced it will be waiving delivery fees for orders placed from restaurants run and owned by black people for the remainder of the year

So the small print is we have have to up our charge from white businesses to cover our losses

10 minutes ago, taipan said:

So the small print is we have have to up our charge from white businesses to cover our losses

Exactly. 

And 99.999% of these fuckers have no clue about the history of the statues they want removed. Fit in or fuck off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, taipan said:

And 99.999% of these fuckers have no clue about the history of the statues they want removed. Fit in or fuck off.

After the incident in Bristol, there was a question as to whether they should also burn down the schools, hospitals, etc that the “slave owner” helped fund. Silence. 

The idiots do not understand that you just cannot judge history and the actions of historical figures by modern day standards. 

Imagine a war, similar to WWI or WWII breaking out today, and 17 and 18 year olds are again expected to storm the beaches of Normandy. What are the chances of seeing 15 & 16 year olds forging birth certificates, etc to join the war. Imagine the snowflake luvies with their crazy hair colours and hairdos and pedicured nails, putting down their smartphones to go work in munitions factories. 

I see that they are now beginning to target Churchill and Nelson. Agreed you cannot judge by modern day standards. The people are beginning to get pissed off.

46 minutes ago, taipan said:

The people are beginning to get pissed off.

Big time. I would love to see the fuckers try to take down Nelson. 😀

Edited by vlagman

Next will be the artwork.....as destroyed at UCT a few years ago. Same playbook it seems........

6 minutes ago, J1M1 said:

The last time he failed. Hope it happens again, but I’m not too sure. The leftie loonies may back him this time around. They’ll probably just go ahead and pull it down themselves anyway, without campaigning to  have it done. 

I'm really tired of the extremists (left or right) holding centre stage. They constitute no more than 2% of the population. When will the vast majority stand up and say F*&^% off and don't come back!!

So Baden Powell also on the hit list

So the locals in Poole have come out to defend the Baden Powell statue. Beginning of the fight back?

Now the bunny huggers are targeting JR Rowling. Amazing that those that complain the most about individual liberties are the loudest to shout down those that disagree with them.

I saw one fuckwit whining about the lack of queers in the HP universe. If you don’t like it, write your own fucking books.

45 minutes ago, taipan said:

So the locals in Poole have come out to defend the Baden Powell statue. Beginning of the fight back?

Hope so!!

If the SA bunch starts with this shit soon JAn van Riebeeck will be in shit. No history left unless it's Black history???  Definitely taking things too far but we in SA used to they fucking it all up.  Might be a new experience in UK/USA...

• Like 1

So uniformed Scouts have now pitched up in Poole. Go guys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taipan said:

Now the bunny huggers are targeting JR Rowling. Amazing that those that complain the most about individual liberties are the loudest to shout down those that disagree with them.

I saw one fuckwit whining about the lack of queers in the HP universe. If you don’t like it, write your own fucking books.

I see that tosspot, Owen Jones, has decided to attack her on Twitter, but he is taking flack like never before. By all accounts the doos hasn’t read her entire piece. I’ll try to get the tweet again. 

Edited by vlagman

68,73%  suid afrikaners het klaar die knie gebuig op 17 Maart 1992.

Are you still on about that. It’s as bad as the remainders. You lost.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke