Sign in to follow this  
supersupporter

Jordan Peterson showing Channel 4 who is boss

This is what happens when a reporter has an agenda but does not listen, this guy put her in her place. 

• Thanks 1

Facebook comments: 

I considered myself intelligent. Until I watched this guy. Now I'm going to eat a crayon.

• Like 1

Sorry I got 60 seconds in. How can any sane person listen to this for 30 minutes

13 hours ago, supersupporter said:

This is what happens when a reporter has an agenda but does not listen, this guy put her in her place. 

Jordan Peterson is a great man. I am surprised that girly Justin hasn't kicked him out of Canada.

The poor bugger has been dealing with a prescription drug issue but it sounds like he is coming out the other side

• Like 1

15 hours ago, taipan said:

Sorry I got 60 seconds in. How can any sane person listen to this for 30 minutes

I saw a 10 minute version on Facebook, he put that women in her place, she just kept going on and on about the "fact" that men earn more, and the more this guy kept factually telling her she is wrong, the more she ignored the facts with her own agenda.

There is nothing funnier than a top earner like her trying to whinge about salaries.

• Haha 2

Must admit he talks some common sense and he talks some shit. Probably like most of us on this earth

On 8/8/2020 at 6:40 AM, Mata Hari said:

Must admit he talks some common sense and he talks some shit. Probably like most of us on this earth

I never got the sense he talks shit

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke