Sign in to follow this  
WeDaFaKaWe

Trump

Never liked Trump, but I love how he exposed the American political system...only a narcissist can have the balls to do what he did...it's all a big show by the puppet masters.

Strangely,  he's on the right side of all the big issues...and if it wasn't for Covid, the world would have been in a better state than 4 years ago.

Korea 

ISIS

Afganistan

Iran

Israel

Human trafficking 

The opioid crisis

China...the elephant in the room only he is willing to address. 

Joe Biden, really?

11 hours ago, DbDraad said:

Never liked Trump, but I love how he exposed the American political system...only a narcissist can have the balls to do what he did...it's all a big show by the puppet masters.

Strangely,  he's on the right side of all the big issues...and if it wasn't for Covid, the world would have been in a better state than 4 years ago.

Korea 

ISIS

Afganistan

Iran

Israel

Human trafficking 

The opioid crisis

China...the elephant in the room only he is willing to address. 

Joe Biden, really?

Have to agree on all accounts but his manic style is tiring. I heard someone on a podcast refer to him as an alcoholic father - you just don't know what you are going to get on any given day. Biden is a mere puppet for the radical left so whatever happens on election day the great divide won't be healed

To be woke is a blessing.

We are the first human beings who have ever existed who are right about absolutely everything.

It’s such a relief to know that our views will never be despised or ridiculed by future generations.

Titania McGrath is my new hero.

Edited by taipan
  • Haha 1

“We need a completely new perspective on our relationship to society as a whole. In order to get what we’ve got, we have, in effect, traded these people out of what was the most important thing on earth to them – the feeling of being needed and useful, the foundation of self-respect”. Dr Paul Proteus - Player Piano, Kurt Vonnegut Jr.  

On 10/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, taipan said:

To be woke is a blessing.

We are the first human beings who have ever existed who are right about absolutely everything.

It’s such a relief to know that our views will never be despised or ridiculed by future generations.

Titania McGrath is my new hero.

Get his book - it is a good read. The Guardian couldn't wait to out him

On 11/7/2020 at 7:42 AM, WeDaFaKaWe said:

That's why I like him...I really dislike the people  that hates him...he must be doing something right to deserve their hate.🤣

22 hours ago, DbDraad said:

That's why I like him...I really dislike the people  that hates him...he must be doing something right to deserve their hate.🤣

Personally I think Trump is a wanker. However he was a better option than Biden. 

Mind you, my Lab was a better option than either. At least he knows to go outside rather than shitting in his own house.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2020 at 5:27 PM, taipan said:

Personally I think Trump is a wanker. However he was a better option than Biden. 

Mind you, my Lab was a better option than either. At least he knows to go outside rather than shitting in his own house.

Imo there was always a better option even in Hilary's time 😉

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 9:01 AM, Mata Hari said:

ROTFLMFAO

Agree to disagree Weda. The biggest clown the world has ever seen in a 1st world leading democracy

:36_3_16:

And the Banana Republic continues under direction of the Orangatan

What a fucking disgrace

• Like 1

Actually his presidency achieved some great things, but that will be outweighed by his failures and crassness

• Like 1

He has to be on some kind of very strong medication............for most US citizens he's become a very embarrassing individual!

i cannot remember a US President ever behaving like donald........but i guess there's a first for everything.

the BIG problem for me is he's still got his finger on the red button for another two weeks!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taipan said:

Actually his presidency achieved some great things, but that will be outweighed by his failures and crassness

Don never quite mastered the due process thing. The establishment on both sides were always gunning for him. The Democrats made him electable by putting up Hilary and then spent four years looking under rocks for ways to ruin him when the best plan was always to leave him to his own devices. The China virus got him in the end and now he has finally lost his mind. Now Biden wants everybody to be friends - that ain't going to happen.  BLM and Antifa crowds have been rioting and wrecking inner cities for months with impunity so the outrage when the good old boys got together in Washington is hypocrisy of the highest order. The Dems set the ground rules so will now have to live by them. Good luck messing with the second amendment (as ridiculous as it is)  

Yep, if it hadn’t been for Covid, Trump would have pissed all over Biden.

Anyway, with all the shit going down, covid, antifa, BLM etc, it is good to see that the Dems have their priorities firmly in place.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/diversity-inclusion/532518-house-introduces-gender-neutral-language-in-new?fbclid=IwAR2FfFl_hUaspgqs0_cVlVC6FatARn4aVNwgzh-E2SLryif3nzwOsX3tOM8

I have had about enough of these transgender loonies, and if that makes me a transphobe, screw them.

Edited by taipan
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, taipan said:

I have had about enough of these transgender loonies, and if that makes me a transphobe, screw them.

Couldn't agree more. We will look back in history one day and wonder how we could let people with full male physiology identify as female so readily.

You know when butch Martina gets shitcanned for calling out this stuff the world has gone fucking mad  

And the crazy thing is that these nutters are  than 0.5% of the population, and of those most probably don’t want to be involved with the lunacy.

• Like 1

Homosexuality is transphobic because it reinforces the myth of a gender binary.  

So although we must oppose homophobia, we also need to recognise that not being homophobic is a form of transphobia. 

This really isn’t difficult.

• Like 1

As a left-wing activist, my priority is to make sure that corporations in Silicon Valley are empowered to set the limits of acceptable speech.

• Like 1

imo, i suspect that most people simply don't give a flying fig about all this shit. They're too busy simply trying to survive in real time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J1M1 said:

imo, i suspect that most people simply don't give a flying fig about all this shit. They're too busy simply trying to survive in real time.

Agreed. It is a hard core of raving nutters  and and normal people are bending down in front of them instead of telling them to fuck off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, taipan said:

Agreed. It is a hard core of raving nutters  and and normal people are bending down in front of them instead of telling them to fuck off.

100% correct!! the inmates are in control of the asylum 

23 hours ago, taipan said:

Can't help think the trans crowd is protesting too much. Likely to blow up in their faces. Just bank the gains and enjoy life - the problem is that some people like being victims and need a cause. 

2 hours ago, Docker said:

Can't help think the trans crowd is protesting too much. Likely to blow up in their faces. Just bank the gains and enjoy life - the problem is that some people like being victims and need a cause. 

One wonders what transsexual women who are trying to pass as female, think when they are told they cannot use female pronouns. The feminists are highly pissed off with the entire bathroom fiasco.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke