Sign in to follow this  
WeDaFaKaWe

Trump

Never liked Trump, but I love how he exposed the American political system...only a narcissist can have the balls to do what he did...it's all a big show by the puppet masters.

Strangely,  he's on the right side of all the big issues...and if it wasn't for Covid, the world would have been in a better state than 4 years ago.

Korea 

ISIS

Afganistan

Iran

Israel

Human trafficking 

The opioid crisis

China...the elephant in the room only he is willing to address. 

Joe Biden, really?

11 hours ago, DbDraad said:

Never liked Trump, but I love how he exposed the American political system...only a narcissist can have the balls to do what he did...it's all a big show by the puppet masters.

Strangely,  he's on the right side of all the big issues...and if it wasn't for Covid, the world would have been in a better state than 4 years ago.

Korea 

ISIS

Afganistan

Iran

Israel

Human trafficking 

The opioid crisis

China...the elephant in the room only he is willing to address. 

Joe Biden, really?

Have to agree on all accounts but his manic style is tiring. I heard someone on a podcast refer to him as an alcoholic father - you just don't know what you are going to get on any given day. Biden is a mere puppet for the radical left so whatever happens on election day the great divide won't be healed

To be woke is a blessing.

We are the first human beings who have ever existed who are right about absolutely everything.

It’s such a relief to know that our views will never be despised or ridiculed by future generations.

Titania McGrath is my new hero.

Edited by taipan
  • Haha 1

“We need a completely new perspective on our relationship to society as a whole. In order to get what we’ve got, we have, in effect, traded these people out of what was the most important thing on earth to them – the feeling of being needed and useful, the foundation of self-respect”. Dr Paul Proteus - Player Piano, Kurt Vonnegut Jr.  

On 10/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, taipan said:

To be woke is a blessing.

We are the first human beings who have ever existed who are right about absolutely everything.

It’s such a relief to know that our views will never be despised or ridiculed by future generations.

Titania McGrath is my new hero.

Get his book - it is a good read. The Guardian couldn't wait to out him

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke