Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hawkeye

FUNNIES

4 hours ago, J1M1 said:

Especially them with one leg.........:36_11_6:

And earlier in the fight it looked like the dude was blikseming them with his crutch :)

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, supersupporter said:

And earlier in the fight it looked like the dude was blikseming them with his crutch :)

You simply can't make this up..............:36_11_6:

• Haha 1

with apologies to Winston........

Boris.jpg

• Haha 1

Boris Johnson, with all his flaws, should have become PM ahead of the Maybot. Bliksem, I still cannot believe that I supported the clown. And the irony is that even though Michael Gove is now one of his right hand men, it was because of the same Michael Gove that he pulled out of the race in 2016.

Cameron apparently sent Boris a text recently, more or less mocking him and saying that he, Boris, should have stuck with him. The truth, apparently, is that Cameron could never get over the fact that Boris was always ahead of him in everything at Eton. The fact that Cameron made PM was some consolation. And then buddy Dave shoved him aside to be Mayor of London, only for Boris to become one of the best, if not the best mayors ever. 

If Boris pulls off Brexit it will probably be a moerse punch in the face for Dave who failed to rearrange the relationship between the EU, then because he was worried about Nigel Farage, pulled the trigger on the referendum too early, then lost the referendum and then ran away. 

In a way, the Maybot actually has more balls than Dave because she resigned as PM then went back to the backbenchers to keep on representing her constituents who are still mad about her and still support her. 

I know little about politics Vlag, but I must say I was impressed by the fight in May. It seemed she had the balls to stand her ground when no man wanted the job.

That's just my take. What do I know?

I've always enjoyed Boris since he appeared on Top Gear.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

I know little about politics Vlag, but I must say I was impressed by the fight in May. It seemed she had the balls to stand her ground when no man wanted the job.

Sadly May was not nearly what we thought she was going to be. In her first few months I thought that she was going to be Maggie Mark 2. She made just too many balls ups.

Her main problem was that she was a control freak in absolutely the wrong way. She had a few confidants and held her cards too close to her chest. She made strategy blunders. When she should have gone for a snap election her over rated self confidence caused her to hold back on it. That was at a time that she would have demolished Labour. 

Then she totally misjudged the mood and called for an election swapping her small majority for a wafer thin one. 

Her major balls up though, is the way she caved in to the EU and left us with this BS backstop idea that has now been left for Boris to mop up because, like David Cameron, she ran away when she realised that it was a kak idea that was never going to go through Parliament. 

The fact is that, had she not made a balls up of her majority in Parliament’s she would have been able to get her deal through despite that cow, Gina Miller’s challenges in court. 

Nope the Maybot gave us, like us Boertjies like to say: “Meer kak as plesier”. 

Why are we discussing this in the Funnies thread?

Oh yes it's about politics, now it makes sense.

• Like 1

To be fair, May was forced out rather than ran away. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taipan said:

To be fair, May was forced out rather than ran away. 

A bit of both, I suppose. 

20 hours ago, WeDaFaKaWe said:

I am not a big political guru, but the one thing that winds me up and I know many say when you vote, you are voting for a party, but that is not entirely true, when we vote we vote for the person who happens to be in that party. Well I do in any case.

But in the UK, they love handing over power mid-term and that for me should not be allowed. But, since we vote for the party, the leader takes over. So I will not vote. Because in Britain your vote means fuck all.

We voted for Brexit, the vote was decided and then it was the wrong result, so what do they want to do, scrap democracy and do it again, until the result falls in line with the snowflakes. The kids whinged about the fact that the outcome was going to affect their adult lives so they felt they had a right to vote. These are the same fuckers who glue their top lip to make it look fuller, pull their eyebrows out and draw some other shit in its place, use tampons soaked in vodka in school to get drunk and not give off an alcohol breath. Trust them for our future, I would rather spend a week with Diane Abbott and Zuma doing maths

• Like 1

Good luck to those in the UK!!

Personally i wouldn't trust boris & his gang with my pet hamster 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J1M1 said:

Good luck to those in the UK!!

Personally i wouldn't trust boris & his gang with my pet hamster 

Prefer Corbyn? 

Corbyn is probably the most amoral politician I have ever come across and that  includes Zuma

• Like 3

23 hours ago, supersupporter said:

We voted for Brexit, the vote was decided and then it was the wrong result, so what do they want to do, scrap democracy and do it again, until the result falls in line with the snowflakes.

The irony is that these are the same qunts who had the audacity to piss about democracy when Boris prorogued Parliament. If they cannot, by now, understand why we need to get away from the EU, they never will. Officially  the EU said that they had to study Boris’ plan but individually idiots like Druncker, I mean Juncker, said that it was BS even before they saw the details. 

1 hour ago, taipan said:

Corbyn is probably the most amoral politician I have ever come across and that  includes Zuma

Blatantly anti semitic and like Bernie Sanders thinks the Soviet Union wasn't a failed experiment but rather just had the wrong people in charge 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 11:50 AM, vlagman said:

Hugo, bel die polisie by David Attenborough:

Ja nee swaer

• Like 1

Remember. Brexit won what? 51% versus 49%? It was always going to be back peddling for who ever sat with the shit. 

37 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

Remember. Brexit won what? 51% versus 49%? It was always going to be back peddling for who ever sat with the shit. 

52/48, Actually. 

At first glance it may not seem important, but it does double up on the margin from 2% to 4%. In addition, it was the highest turnout in a British election/referendum ever.

That aside, you can be 200% certain that, had the result been the other way around, the entire EU and remain support would have been shouting, at the top of their voices, to the leave campaign that they have lost and they should shut up and fuck of.

Edited by vlagman

Labour saying that closing parliament was illegal, the same party who went to war illegally. NOt sure which is worse, killing tghousands or sending a bunch of tof wankers home.

2 hours ago, supersupporter said:

Labour saying that closing parliament was illegal, the same party who went to war illegally. NOt sure which is worse, killing tghousands or sending a bunch of tof wankers home.

Exactly. Also Komrad Corbynov shitting himself about Boris’ “relationship” with Trump. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the doos was hand on the bladder with Sinn Fein and the IRA and called Hamas his friends. 

This would be the same Corbyn who has been shouting about a general election for two years and then chickened out when it was put on the table?

3 hours ago, taipan said:

This would be the same Corbyn who has been shouting about a general election for two years and then chickened out when it was put on the table?

The very same one indeed. 

Democracy is stuffed - it just doesn't work anymore

On 10/5/2019 at 3:49 AM, Docker said:

Prefer Corbyn? 

No!

I've developed a very serious allergy to all politicians of every stripe.

The current crop on English politicians are especially toxic to my system. Arrogant, "superior" people with plummy Eton/Harrow accents, who remind me that class distinction is alive & well & living in the UK.

I don't trust one of them

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TheDuke
    Newest Member
    TheDuke